On the right track? It's been a while.

Synnuh

Jun 6, 2014
To intro myself I built a healthy sniper site portfolio from 2008 to 2011, around 450 sites in the end, but got nailed like so many others. I was taught the 5-page site loophole and ran with it, never really caring about actual business strategies. Regardless, I was broke and burnt out and went to selling life insurance to pay the bills for the last 2 years.

Selling life insurance (specifically final expense) blows. Getting stuck in some run down dumps, consulting people who are 80 years old with COPD, breathing tubes, and still choking down cigarettes, or having to flick roaches and other random objects off your hands while you're trying to type an application. It's time I get back to polluting the interwebz, I kinda miss it ya' know? (Pro tip: Never accept a drink of water! Or the ribbon candy.)

I'm here because I'm wondering if the model I used for those 3 years still works, albeit with more focus on quality. My content onsite was always up to snuff, helpful, blah blah, but the links got me.

I'd built the sites based around AdSense and managed to get the network up to $15,000 per month before it dwindled back to $200 a month. All of the links were built using UAW, and a private blog network that my mentor owned.

I want to do the same thing again, but do not want to waste my time. The main goal is to get sites up and flip them after a few months (if people will even buy with junk links?) like I did back in the day.

This time around I want to focus on Amazon commissions, targeting keyword sets that contain both "best" and "reviews" in them. IE: "best dog collar reviews". I've already got 70 sets of these keywords in areas that I'm familiar with, so content is easy peasy.

The link building comes down to rebuilding my own PBN (built one last year that I let expire since I wasn't ready to come back), using the semi-private network that my mentor built and sold (if I still have access), some web 2.0s and mini blogs, and GSA. I've read that tiered link building is still the bee's knees, if not moreso now.

Can I still get away with doing this? There's so much crap on the net I'm afraid to read too much mumbo jumbo, and I don't want to start slinging crap to the Warrior Forum (it's already been written lol, just can't do it.) You guys seem like you limit the amount of crap here and I like that.

Anyway, I'm Syn. I have a beautiful daughter, disassembled AOL 2.5, enjoy fast & cheap cars, can build a house from the slab up, slung life insurance in the gutters, and polluted Google's sewer with ~450 sniper sites. Ready to start churning out some (a lot) of review blogs! Hope to be around here for a while. :)

One random question, when a site gets deindexed or penalized, can you still recycle the content to a new domain? I'd always wondered that about my old portfolio, since so much money and time was invested into it.

TL;DR

- Hi. I'm Syn
- Never drink the water.
- Do "quality" 20-page "sniper" sites work (vs older MNS model)?
- Anything wrong with semi-public PBN, truly private PBN, Web 2.0/mini blog, and GSA tiered links? Maybe some paid links from the top 1k SERPs?
- Miatas are good cheap fun. Zoom. zoom.
- Is penalized content penalized, or can it be reused?
- I love ya'll. No BS, no WSOs woot :D

P.S. This is the first part of my grand scheme, not my end model. I've learned that mistake already. I want to help people MMO once I get back on my feet, and use a blog to do it ala Flynn, Yaro, etc. There's just too much money not too. I've also always wanted to start a magazine. Seeing Life'd flip for $200k+ is some nice motivation. I can do it better on sooo many levels, with enough cash flow and time. :D

Last edited: