Old man spoke : Are you drink?

decadance

Waagh Nob
Aug 13, 2010
Jesus Sanctuary
Gentlemen,

Drinking habit ain't dangerous as it's rumored unless doesn't across the boundaries. Drinking also help us to get sleep. lol

Do you drink? What kind of drink do you had? When do you like best to drink it?

Well, I always had this...been my favorite!
20091104162347_multi_bintang_1.jpg

in the good times or in a bad times..:drinkup:

Good old 9000 rupiah large Bintang - you will always have a special place in my heart. Why bother with a 6000 rupiah small? No reason... no reason at all.

Stone Brewery IPA is my favorite but you can't go wrong with anything from them.

Stone Brewery IPA is my favorite but you can't go wrong with anything from them.
I Have yet to meet a stone brew I didn't like, along with Rouge and Spaten.

My favorite has got to be SPaten Octoberfest. One of the few beers I could drink all night anf not get beer logged

Hey, don't judge me. I've been working on my English skill, okay?! Can't you could be more friendly with foreigner? :drinkup:

I would gladly buy you a beer. When you make enough money to visit America on some fancy business trip, let meet up. I'll buy the first round.

decadance, I agree with Keith, I'm just breaking your balls dude, second round is on me, name your beer :D

I would gladly buy you a beer. When you make enough money to visit America on some fancy business trip, let meet up. I'll buy the first round.

decadance, I agree with Keith, I'm just breaking your balls dude, second round is on me, name your beer :D

Hey, thanks a lot. I will someday go to America, what I wanted to visit is Madison Square Garden. :D

There you go, come to America, get free beer. How the fuck can you beat that?

Also, to add to the conversation, my fav:
maudite.jpg

The most metal beer ever.
Whoop, I love Metallica but not this beer, dude. Too strong, I repent. lol

Maudite isn’t harsh, especially when you consider it’s 8% ABV.

It’s my favourite beer from Unibroue, although Trois Pistoles is up there too.