Official WickedFire Lotto Pool

Big Joe

Apr 18, 2011
NY
Not sure if y'all heard but the NY lotto is $540,000,000 and the drawing is tonight. You can feed lots of spoiled little rich kids with that much cheese. I live in NY so I figure who better to collect all your money and do a group buy of lotto tickets.

Trust me, people do this sort of thing all the time Layer 8: IT "geek squad" wins $319 million Mega Millions lottery

Think about the party we could throw if we win!! Maybe someone can get Nelly to perform?

Paypal me the cash and I will buy us the tickets. Post your transaction ID in this thread. DPs and WaFos welcome, the more chances to win the better!!!!

(By sending Big Joe money you forfeit any right you have to any actual winnings accrued in the NY lotto. Big Joe has the right to all winnings when he wins with your money)

I_see_what_you_did_there_super.jpg

Lol. Anyway it is up to $640 Million thanks to all of the people freaking out and throwing all their money in the... er I mean spending thousands on tickets. Hah, I hope no one wins, cause I want to see what kind of chaos happens when it is 1 BILLION dollars. Hah.