Offering writing/rewriting service/ see offer inside/no upfront

Status
Not open for further replies.

pallavi21

Apr 4, 2009
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
As an expert writer and Ezinearticles.com Expert Author, I offer Premium Writing Service

on any topic. I can handle 10-20 articles a day.writers. We can handle 30-50 articles a

day.

5 Top Benefits associated with my writing services:

1. Fast turnaround
2. High quality and informative articles. Plagiarism is what I hate!!!!
3. Fast communication. Online 12 hours a day
4. I am experienced ..
5. I'm reliable. I highly appreciate reliable relationship among people. It is very important in business. I adhere to the time deadlines so you will never have to face embarrassment for late submission of articles

You can get numerous writers or other freelancers to get your job done. But one cannot often arrive over dependable people.

Links to my articles:

Pallavi Khera - EzineArticles.com Expert Author Bio

Pallavi Khera About Me Page at Helium

http://pallavikhera.blogspot.com

Hope I could ensure you to select me.

The rate is quite affordable:
$1/100 words

Rewriting
80 cents per 100 words.

For bulk work
More than 20 articles of 500 words- $4.5 each
More than 20 articles of 500 words- $3.5 each

Instant Messenger
Gtalk- pallavikhera@gmail.com
Yahoo- pallavikhera
Msn- pallavikhera@live.com

Pay when you are satisfied:)

Im not really safe with Indian writers. They tend to spook my articles up a bit. Met just a few. If your article is any good, ill give it a good review.

Alright got my article sent back within the 24h mark, thats cool and thanks for this. Got about 310 words and the article was good. Good price for this quality and fast turnaround.

Recieved a small review from this chap. Not the best on indian writers but ok. For the price i could expect a little better. Small errors here and there that needed rectification. Will need this 'expert' to understand US english.

Status
Not open for further replies.