Not open for further replies.

AceOfSpades

Information freak
Jun 16, 2009
France
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone,

I'm new here, aiming to sell some quality articles in the future about energy and oil & gas business.

I can write very detailed articles about the whole energy game in Europe, Eastern Europe and the Middle East. I have a very large knowledge of the companies involved in the game, of the geopolitics involved, etc.

I'm French, I studied Economics and Business Management in France, I have traveled non stop for the past 25 years and have lived in South America, Middle East, Eastern Europe, US, Western Europe, South-East Asia, I was born and raised in the energy industry, I speak fluent French, English, Spanish and have bases (still learning) in Russian and Latvian.

I'm offering to write 3 free articles in exchange for your reviews here.

First 3 to post will catch the offer.

Feel free to ask questions.

Can you write something like - Factors that Indicate Existence of Oil on some land?

Sure.

Although, unless the oil is at 100 meters deep or so, those factors don't really exist, and the search for oil requires sismic studies and pre-drilling.

But yes I could write about it.

If you want to take the second free article spot, simply email me at the adress indicated above.

Sounds like you know your stuff. Unfortunately I don't do anything in the energy sector myself. I do however have clients that are involved in offshore wind farms so I will keep you in mind if they are ever looking for content.

Do you write about other subject matter?

There is PM functionality here, simply click on a user's name. It might not be active for you until you hit 10 posts, but others should have no problem PMing you.

Sounds like you know your stuff. Unfortunately I don't do anything in the energy sector myself. I do however have clients that are involved in offshore wind farms so I will keep you in mind if they are ever looking for content.

Do you write about other subject matter?

There is PM functionality here, simply click on a user's name. It might not be active for you until you hit 10 posts, but others should have no problem PMing you.

I'll try to reach 10 posts, but I'm not a spam kind of guy so I first have to find topics to which I want to reply :D

I can also write about anything that has to do with geopolotics in Eastern Europe, Russia, Central Asia (Georgian war for exemple I could have).

Same thing goes for financial subjects. I can write about the stock markets over there. (Same thing for Western Europe really, but most of the "interesting" events are happening in the East right now).

And yes, I can write about new energy processes such as wind farms, solar panels, etc. But it's not my area of specialty. I'm into the real hardcore oil & gas business.

Edit : I now have pm.

One article has been sent.

Still 2 Free review copies waiting.

After that I shall make a new topic and reveal my prices. *Gasp*

Great Article!!

Nearly 600 word article delivered in under 2 hours. I left the topic fairly open and received an article that was beyond my expectations. When reading the article you can tell the author is very knowledgeable of the topic. As I was reading the article it became obvious to me why there are certain things that I outsource to experts.

I will definately purchase future articles from AceOfSPades. Great article and quick turnaround.

Great Article!!

Nearly 600 word article delivered in under 2 hours. I left the topic fairly open and received an article that was beyond my expectations. When reading the article you can tell the author is very knowledgeable of the topic. As I was reading the article it became obvious to me why there are certain things that I outsource to experts.

I will definately purchase future articles from AceOfSPades. Great article and quick turnaround.

Ty :)

Last free review is still up for grabs.

Could you write one on the major careers involved in the oil business, and the education needed to get them?

Status
Not open for further replies.