Offerforge south african scammy network

vinnythejinny

Mar 5, 2008
These retards keeps on spamming me. First they spammed my whois and my bad i found a decent offer with them so i ran for about 2-3 weeks and made some $5XX which they never paid till date. Thats back from 2009. Emailed and called several time, they keep saying they will send over payments but they never did.

Of course, i never ran anything with them after all this but later this year i got a email from my AM that my account is inactive and closed lol. as if i care a fuck.

Today these assholes send me another email saying your account is inactive why dont you run this email submit so we make some money and can scam you again.

stay away from these idiots

I think that we all get caught up with trying to trust a new network and we all get burned. Thanks for the heads up.

You should have told us about this earlier. I was in SA for the World Cup last year and I would have thrown it down in SA for unpaid monies. (For 10% of the collected amount of course, ha)

I think that we all get caught up with trying to trust a new network and we all get burned. Thanks for the heads up.

You should have told us about this earlier. I was in SA for the World Cup last year and I would have thrown it down in SA for unpaid monies. (For 10% of the collected amount of course, ha)

Actually, OfferForge isn't a new network
They were pretty good back in years, just beaten off by new arrivals

What I said was unclear. I meant like a new network for us personally.

I always run with a few networks, so starting something with them would be new for me.