Off to Hong Kong, Macau, and Mainland China. Wanna Party?

Berto

Movin to TX
Jan 3, 2009
Proudly Incorporated in WY
wordai.com
So my last trip to Amsterdam, Interlaken, and Munich for Oktoberfest was an EPIC win. Now I'm off to Asia to visit my good friend who started a business out there. Been promising to visit him forever, and now I can.

Gonna fly into Hong Kong, party it up, then take a ferry to Macau for this pool party:

Then we head to mainland (somewhere in Guangzhou) to work at his office, as we both have businesses to run.

Willing to take any recommendations or meet up with any folks in the area. This is a half business expense trip.

Also wouldn't mind watching some college football but I doubt I'll get that lucky. I happen to cheer for a certain #1 rated college team playing a big game.

Anyone in the area.. Buzz me if you wanna tear it up at that pool party. Boarding for longass flight now on Cathay.

When will you be in HK and for how long? I live in the area. Not sure if I'll have time to meet up though. One of my best friends, who I also do business with, happens to be coming at the same time to get married here.

Hong Kong is officially sick. I don't know how you guys get any work done here.

We're heading off to Macau but will be back in a couple of weekends if you want to meet up.

Thanks for the recommendation on The Encore...

Cathay's seats SUCKED. If I ever meet the person who designed that seat, I will punch him in the face. But I hear they're replacing them since they get so many complaints.

Hong Kong is officially sick. I don't know how you guys get any work done here.

We're heading off to Macau but will be back in a couple of weekends if you want to meet up.

Thanks for the recommendation on The Encore...

Cathay's seats SUCKED. If I ever meet the person who designed that seat, I will punch him in the face. But I hear they're replacing them since they get so many complaints.

hey there, Cathay redesign the seat but still SUCKED. try singapore airline, the sit is slighty bigger for econ class. But the Cathay food is better than singapore airline.