Off-site SEO Plan

Skint

Aug 16, 2010
I'm trying to create a daily plan for SEO on my site, that will take between 1-2 hours, that'll help me to rank well etc.

Could you guys help me out? So far I've got:

- Submit to delicious/digg (best ones, StumbleUpon and Reddit limit my submits now after lots of self-promoting)
- Make 5 posts on 10 relevant forums
- Make 10 manual blog comments

Please add! I'm a newbie but I want a good plan to follow each day. I want some variety too! :)

ALSO, does it sound good to make 80% of them point to my main keyword and about 20% to posts/pages?

Thanks!

Second and third bullet sounds good but can you please tell what you are going to submit on social bookmarking website.

As far as I know, you need content to submit on these bookmarking websites so that user can bookmark them.

But if you don't have content you have nothing to submit.

If you only have 1-2 hours per day to work on your site, you're better off writing content for your site, which will (eventually) turn your site into an authority site. Don't waste your time with digg, stumbleupon, etc. The rewards just aren't there for the time you'll take doing this.

If you're limited on funds, just go grab 3k bookmarks in the buy/sell section for like 30.00, and spend the rest of your time writing content. Once Google views your site as an authority (i.e. you're providing customers with great content related to your niche).

Providing you can write decent copy.
I use magic submitter which has pretty decent amount of services to submit. Articles , rss , bookmarking
And it cost 60 a month. You can easily get your moneys worth.

With that amount of time and a low to medium competitive niche I would:
  • Locate relevant sites for guest posting opportunities. Make a list. Keep it updated.
  • Write authoritative & in-depth articles on your subject. 1-2 week is ok. More is better.
  • Make sure your articles are auto posted to twitter/facebook. Also make sure your site has social sharing buttons on every post. Make sure it's easy as pie for people to distribute your content.
  • Either get these articles posted via guest posting or slap them on your own site
  • That list of relevant sites? If they're blogs follow their new posts (google alerts) and drop comments with your website url in them (url field). Make the comments look totally natural and contribute to the conversation.
  • If you have budget, buy some private blog posting packages, social bookmarks and article marketing services. WF has a few of these each under $30.

Thanks guys. By the way, it's actually a competitive "niche", but it's more of a market than a niche. It's in financials.

I'm submitting 2 articles per day and having to pay for a writer now since it's hard to keep up as I have other commitments, but this will allow me to dedicate my time to marketing the site rather than building and maintaining it.

Also on a side-note, when setting tags for posts, I know you should avoid stop words like 'and' and 'they', but what about descriptive adjectives like 'trusting' and 'funding' that might actually be relevant - these aren't listed in stop word lists, but should they also be avoided?

Thanks! Read every post.

If you use wordpress, make free onlywire.com account or ping.fm and make announcements of your fresh posts. Onlywire has free wp plugin that can to it automatically.

Also on a side-note, when setting tags for posts, I know you should avoid stop words like 'and' and 'they', but what about descriptive adjectives like 'trusting' and 'funding' that might actually be relevant - these aren't listed in stop word lists, but should they also be avoided?

Thanks again - anyone help me with this little thing?

First you confirm that what you want means you want keywords ranking improvement or you want new new type of work? Please try to visit our portfolio page in here SeoIndia.org and if you feel that it's good then try to provide me your mail id, I will contact you for more details.

- Make 10 manual blog comments

Using scrapebox its possible to make 10K blog comments in the same time amount of time. Thats not my actual advice to you, I'm just saying it might be worth looking into automating/outsourcing wherever possible :)

tier one : create 20 or more social networking, create 5 or more ezine article, create 100 or more artcle submission (using AMR), create wiki and edu backlink, thats it for tier one, if you have done with tier one create rss for all backlink that you have create, ping the rss file and submit the rss file to rss directories, now your done with first step.

Tier two : blast all your tier one backlink with backlink comment(scrapebox) or forum profile backlink (remember dont ping the backlink from forum profile (xrumer and scrapebox) if you want to ping just create the rss file and ping the rss file.

thats what all i do for my client with high competition keyword,just follow my step, trust me if you do it with right you will get top ten in a month(maybe 3 weeks).

If you want to increase the visibility of your keywords then you must have to do the link building and aleast build 50 links per day through these ways:- 1. Forum Posting 2. Blog Commenting 3. Article Submission 4. Directory Submission 5. Social Bookmarking
If you do this then your website must touch the first page of Google, on your targeting keywords.

Sounds good, but what i thinks it's going something shorten, like you have to do some focus on article marketing, video marketing and social media etc...

You can add: Make new blog posts. (in my opinion it can help a lot if every website has their own blog). Ping every new blog post that you make. Make a fan page in facebook, account in twitter and shout out your blog post link to your likers/fans.

Heart

You are using nice strategy to improve your site rank but I you also have to spend time on social networks like Facebook and Twitter . It will help you the most to get visibility and spread awareness in people about your site. It increase traffic, give backlinks and etc to your site.