Nuggets Buddies , Nuggets Buddies ,
Nuggets all the Way;
Oh! what Fun it is to RANK
In a Page One Google SERP.

Ladies. Gentlemen.
Bosses. Out of the box thinkers.
Xmas is here. Presents time.

What’s in the boxes:

The comforting mix of old school SEO tricks and High Definition content - The ultimate remedy for sore RANKINGS:

Web 2.0 Nugget Buddies with Fluffy Content

What makes Nugget Buddy different?

Web 2.0 fluffy Nugget Buddy recipe:

1. Boutique: Handmade properties made by fantastically soft and smooth hands of my girls* (chosen from 200+ web platforms);
  2. ExC-ReS: Exclusive Resorts for your links. You will get 50% of each Nugget buddy packs from platforms, which are not widely used for SEO yet. Most are spam free with good DA and PA of root domains;
  3. HD Content: Every web 2.0 Nugget Buddy will be injected with 3-4 HD unique articles (300-550 words) from natives**;
  4. Anti-Matt Protector: Different usernames, countries, themes, titles, pictures, date of publication, etc;
  5. Soft T2 Penetration: Tier 2 is Handmade. Links to each Nugget Buddy with social signals, likes, shares, bookmarks, comments etc; ( 70+ platform types)

We have 3 different boxes, according on your needs:

Starter – 10 Unique web 2.0 Nugget Buddies.

1 URL, 3 keywords
HD Unique Articles – 30
Content - 9-12,000 words
Exclusive Platforms – 5
Tier 2 – random number of social bookmarks, blog comments, social shares to each nugget buddy
TAT – 30 days
Final report – login details for each Nugget Buddy and all content.
Perfect for new sites, local business and low-mid competitive keywords. Ready to resell with you big brand Boss logo.

Price: $247

Player– 20 Unique web 2.0 Nugget Buddies.

2 URLS, 6 keywords;
HD Unique Articles – 60;
Content - 18-21,000 words;
Exclusive Platforms – 10;
Tier 2 – random numbers of social bookmarks, blog comments, social shares to each Nugget Buddy;
TAT – 35 days;

Perfect for sites with link building and age above 3 months. Can give amazing results for medium competitive keywords, review sites, YouTube videos. Ready to resell with you big brand Boss logo.

Price: $497

Pro - 30 Unique web 2.0 Nugget Buddies.

3 URLS, 9 keywords
HD Unique Articles – 90
Content - 27-32,000 words
Exclusive Platforms – 15
Tier 2 – random number of social bookmarks, blog comments, social shares to each Nugget Buddy
TAT – 60 days

Perfect for “big boss” sites. Can deliver amazing results for competitive keywords. Ready to resell with you big brand Boss logo.

Price: $747

Nugget Buddy is like a car. You either like it or hate it but You just use it!

FAQ

Q: Cool story bro. You have 25 posts, SEO under your nick name. Why to believe you? A/S/L?
A: OK, A few details about me. I've got my first SEO client back in 2005. I've been lurking WF for more than 3 years now. Like Jon said:

Just because they don't reveal who they are behind their username doesn't mean they don't have intentions of buying from here or watching and learning.

Q: Your price is not cheap. Why?
A: Like Benjamin Franklin said: “ The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten”. You can also blame Obama:)
Q: You say: “ my girls”. You are e-pimp, right?
A: No. I have 3 small offices. I prefer to hire smart girls and we have sexy outfit policy:

They all are:

• Well trained
  • Experienced
  • Smart
  • Tireless

Google love these ladies. Seriously, their work brings more and more stable SEO results.

Q: Hm… About content. You say: “ from natives”. Do you mean iWriter shitty articles for $1-2?
A: NO. Informative Original and well formatted content from Hamericans :)
Q: I have more questions.
A: You can send me a p.m. To me, not Grindstone. Seriously.

It’s time to improve your rankings now

Last edited:

Some fresh rankings

Local keyword US

ccrpRcQ.png

Local keyword US

hHb6FKJ.png

A big brand. Our clients has another website in top 3 and it banks 30k Euro a month just from that perfume/keyword. You can see how his new website is performing with our service in just 3 weeks.

P3c2xix.png

Competitive construction niche. The keyword is just 1 word!

qbp2dH1.png

Competitive niche with 240 000 exact monthly searches

jrc2XQG.png

You can use Discount code: fluffy - $50 OFF for all packages.

Review Copies

2 X Free starter packages for trusted members.

3 X 50% OFF for everybody else.

Please write in the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.