Now THIS is How to Use AFF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Except that they go through Copeac, which (bizarrely) redirects non-US traffic for AFF. They might do better going direct.

I'm pretty sure AFF is banning accounts for that sort of promotion (fake myspace pages). I know dating gold did.

I've never used or spammed myspace so this might be a stupid question, anyway.

How would you actually get traffic to that myspace page, I see that one has 92 friends so it's by doing friend requests with bots I guess?

92 friends is nothing. I have that many on my personal account. But yeah, you would use bots. At this point, all the good ones that were on the market have gotten C&Ds, so you'll need some custom solutions. ;)

In this case, though, you really only need that one initial view from a horny guy. So you can just request people and when they click to see who you are they will be like HOT DAMN.

They friend request all the "recently logged in guys". I get one or two each time i login.

very interesting but my question is: is this ok from AFF/Copeac point of view? The link goes to a domain that redirects to the offer so the network links are not promoted directly on myspace... but is this allowed?!

92 friends is nothing. I have that many on my personal account. But yeah, you would use bots. At this point, all the good ones that were on the market have gotten C&Ds, so you'll need some custom solutions. ;)

In this case, though, you really only need that one initial view from a horny guy. So you can just request people and when they click to see who you are they will be like HOT DAMN.

"C&Ds" ???

"C&Ds" ???

Cease and Desist I assume (American legal thing).

very interesting but my question is: is this ok from AFF/Copeac point of view? The link goes to a domain that redirects to the offer so the network links are not promoted directly on myspace... but is this allowed?!

I actually asked Copeac about it a while ago, they said phishing was not allowed (obviously) but didn't comment on myspace traffic generally. I was busy with stuff and never chased it up.

I would guess that just adding friends might be seen differently from sending bulletins and posting comments as other than the 'add' you aren't sending anything that could be seen as spam... that's really just a guess though!

I'm not sure about the AFF side of things. But Copeac has said that they don't mind myspace traffic as long as it's not phished. I've seen people use webcam sites with profiles like that actually. I know people that make good money with it. But you almost have to do it manually now (atleast to start out). Myspace is gotten very good at detecing accounts that are either made with bots or use bots for various deals.

If you thought myspace was over , now come the good times for the really creative ones , thats pretty sweet how he setup the profile and staying low key but still selling it very well .

I get 3-4 of these everytime I log on. Someone's got my profile on a list or something.

I'd guess it works for them, because making myspace profiles all day would be boring as hell if you weren't getting paid.

If you thought myspace was over , now come the good times for the really creative ones

Couldn't have said it better. I'm waiting for it to die down even more and then I'm going to bust out the bots. :rasta:

The only reason people are saying it's over is because Adder Robot, Space Promoter, Badder Adder, etc.... are all out of business. All that means is it's time to build your custom solution.

The best way would be to create lots and lots of accounts and request around 30 friends a day on each. Combine this with some clever PHP POP3 handling (MySpace requires email confirmation to do most functions now), and you've got yourself a gem.

Status
Not open for further replies.