Now this...is fucked up...

Status
Not open for further replies.

The worst part is they are glad they did it.... It would be another thing if it were rape or something but damn.

that is sick. Not even animals will do that

Actually incest is quite common in the animal kingdom. I knew a girl who kept rats, and the female had a rather large litter. She removed the father from the cage, and a few weeks later the female was pregnant again.

I agree though, this is sick. Makes you wonder what kind of childhood that lady had.

It's anti-social behavior, but it's nothing new. Incest is as old human kind. It's even in the bible. (Lot and his two daughters, but it was noble quest to save their father from homosexuality, which of course is worse, so that is an exception, right?)

It's anti-social behavior, but it's nothing new. Incest is as old human kind. It's even in the bible. (Lot and his two daughters, but it was noble quest to save their father from homosexuality, which of course is worse, so that is an exception, right?)

How dare you, madam? Everyone knows that Lot's two little harlots got him so inebriated that he had no idea what was happening (nevermind the fact that he still was able to become aroused despite his drunkenness). He perceived not. He perceived not.

umm... im confused about Celeste (the child)...
so, is Mr Deaves her Father or Grandfather?

Holy shit, Who does do?

How dare you, madam? Everyone knows that Lot's two little harlots got him so inebriated that he had no idea what was happening (nevermind the fact that he still was able to become aroused despite his drunkenness). He perceived not. He perceived not.

Misogyny, Incest and Gays, Oh My!

Fucking South Australians. There all a bunch of inbred hicks. Saw this on 60 minutes last night, had to change the chanel because it made me feel so sick. The worst part was the children caught up in it all. They are going to be messed up when their older.

Status
Not open for further replies.