notesnotes.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

projectv3

Mar 6, 2007
would love to hear what this domain is worth as its something i'll be needing to acquire for a future venture once the platform is developed.

according to sedo The domain is available for purchase - Sedo.com
its going for $950...

realistically speaking, how much would i possibly be able to get this for? and even further, what would be a good approach on attempting to acquire it? i dont have much experience buying premium domains. if i recall correctly last year this domain was listed for $650, then bumped to $1050 early '08 and is now at $950.

Big about 400 to show you are a serious buyer and that should start negotiations. If i were you i would acquire the name as soon as possible( i dont own the domain). I have bought 2 names in sedo and ill tell you i waited and fucked up trying to acquire torrrents.co.uk only to have someone acquire it. Bid 400 and start negotiations, its pretty straight forward. Dont buy it for the listed price make lower offer and go up or down lol.

thanks for the tips nwando, definitely helps, i never thought to start with an offer less than %50 below asking price, figured it was an insult/low balling, but it makes sense now.

since this is the appraisal section, any chance anyone would have a solid ball park idea how much this domain is realistically worth?

i also plan to acquire this asap but am waiting on some funds to get pooled and finalized for this venture. :)

Wait this guy is on network solutions not sedo. Fuck lol i didnt check that. You can use the bidding strategy on sedo.
People will overprice domains all the time, trust me i have done it :). What you should know is that anyone selling a domain is fucking overjoyed to have you even bidding on their poor domain, especially when it doesnt have traffic. The real question is what is it worth to you ? Is it a name that would be instantly recognized in your niche, or a domain that would help you murder your competition on adwords with high ctr and continued profits from type in traffic. Notesnotes sounds catchy, when i am searching online and i saw your domain ranked with others sorrounding it i would definately click on your domain.
Dont wait, as soon as you get your funds start negotiations lest some other fucka decides to use the domains for his own purposes.
Now i am liking This paid section of domaining Seriously, its worth every fucking penny

thanks again for even more advice nmwando! i definitely agree this section is worth every penny! hopefully i can follow your advice and put it into motion and start acquiring it asap :)

Status
Not open for further replies.