Not the Prince, or Queen, but the Web King Bitches!!!

Drake

Jun 9, 2007
I was lurking Twitter and saw this link. Thought it was pretty funny. Check out this site:

attachment.php

He has SEO services as well so just hit him up. You know its quality when he talk about submitting to 625,000 + Search Engines and metatags.

You can visit here:

Las Vegas Web Designer and Web Site Marketing by Web King, WebKing.com Web King Internet Services, LLC, a computer service company, Las Vegas, Nevada

Edit: I just noticed that his "web counter" at bottom of page was at 424.478, now 424,520 5 minutes later. $5 bucks says he runs out of bandwidth this month.

Attachments

• web-king-homepage.jpg
    web-king-homepage.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 173

Lol. "Treating Customers Royally" since 1996...

And hasn't learned a fucking THING about design SINCE!

Looks like an old geocities freebie page.

Can't believe he has the balls to offer design services with something so poor. I mean he could have just bought a cheap template and saved money on the time it took him to design his site as well as offering himself 1000x better quality.

Has to be a wind-up, otherwise this guy is a fucking waste of air.

I wouldn't dare to talk shit about THE Web King on his grounds. Wouldn't surprise me if you just disappear...

combination of that oh-so-elegant tiled brick background, really compliments that laser beam. Nonetheless, the introductory trumpets are my favorite.

I heard about this guy a few years ago when I met Robert Picardo (sg1/startrek). This guy built the website for him and I saw the link at the bottom.

You unruly servants don't know the ground you tread on belongs to none other than internet royalty. Punishment will be merciless and your inflammatory remarks will be dealt with in short order.

Your Master,

Web King