Not Ranking - Any Advice? @CCarter

anthony1617

Dec 29, 2014
USA
If you continue down this route, promise me to come back a year from now and read this thread and comment on what you've learned since.​

The goal, currently, is to get one simple site ranked for one search for a clickbank product. Keeping it as simple as possible, and not aiming for too much profit. Just want the experience of building a site and ranking it for a simple search, and if I can do this, then I'll go work on a bigger site and try to get multiple terms.

The first site I built I bought a shitty link package for. It got up to position 70 or so, and then plummeted shortly after.

This time, I'm doing it right, and building a PBN, and being extremely careful with my links.

Currently, I've got a 9 site PBN, which I spent about 700 dollars on, ranging from PR 0 to PR 6. Dunno if PR matters anymore but it had value at some point so it can't hurt.

I've sent 5 links to the site so far, and bought a Syndwire package for social links, and I'm not yet in the top 200 results.

PBN setup is basically this:

- Change all contact info (Registrar, cPanel, on-site)
- Put wordpress on each domain
- Make homepage, About Us page, Contact Us page
- Add 3-5 relevant articles (Some spun, some original)
- Imbed videos and images and links to other authorities

All domains are indexed.

Any ideas? Got a budget of about 1000 dollars left.

I've sent 5 links to the site so far, and bought a Syndwire package for social links, and I'm not yet in the top 200 results.

You need to be sure you are using the correct anchor densities for the inbound links, 5 links is very low, so if just 1 of them has your money anchor you would be at 20% which is too high even if your onpage densities are very low.

Dont just throw links at something and expect results, compare what the top 10 are doing so you know what works. You will only get this info from your own research, not asking on boards.

You need to be sure you are using the correct anchor densities for the inbound links, 5 links is very low, so if just 1 of them has your money anchor you would be at 20% which is too high even if your onpage densities are very low.

Dont just throw links at something and expect results, compare what the top 10 are doing so you know what works. You will only get this info from your own research, not asking on boards.

The guy in first position has zero links in majestic, and it looks like he's ranking purely with a hidden network.

I just wanted to make this post to see if anyone had any advice, and to give a general update. Thanks for the idea about the anchor text.