Noob, first try is up and running

Status
Not open for further replies.

sasquatch

May 14, 2007
Well, I hope I did everything right. Here's what I did.

I created my blog and posted a pseudo review of the product. Added about 3 different but related links for affiliate products included the one in question. Looks ok, not great but not bad either.

I setup a MSN adcenter account and create two slightly different ads for two different groups of keywords. About 15-20 in each group.

Set the PPC at .10 each max and applied $25 to each ad group.

I have the keyword set to broad match in msn adcenter

Let me know if I did anything wrong. I'll sit back and wait to see what happens now.

conrats dude you are now a seasoned vet....most peeps don't go that far man....but watch that shit like a mofo and test and tweak...if it doesnt work then don't give up.........1-2 out of 10 will be a good success if your lucky..you may hit apy dirt on 1st or 8th try

Well, I hope I did everything right. Here's what I did.

I created my blog and posted a pseudo review of the product. Added about 3 different but related links for affiliate products included the one in question. Looks ok, not great but not bad either.

I setup a MSN adcenter account and create two slightly different ads for two different groups of keywords. About 15-20 in each group.

Set the PPC at .10 each max and applied $25 to each ad group.

I have the keyword set to broad match in msn adcenter

Let me know if I did anything wrong. I'll sit back and wait to see what happens now.

Status
Not open for further replies.