Noob, blog created, ideas for content

Status
Not open for further replies.

sasquatch

May 14, 2007
I created a very simple test site since this is my first run at affiliate/arbi stuff. I am going to promote a single product on this subdomain. Maybe I should have done a plain html page but wanted to play with wordpress anyway.

I customzed the header, picked a theme, etc. Now I have started creating my single post about this product. How good should I make it?
Do I need to type a 1000word post on it.

Right now, I just tell a bit about the product and it's options. There is a picture of the product which links to my affiliate page and The last line of my post is a link that says
"Click here to get a free XYZ"

I know the next step is adcenter, adwords, etc. But I want to make sure this is good first. You know the cart in front of the horse thing.

Thanks for any advice for this newbie

study the shit out of your product and then write helpful content about it selling them without them knowing they are being sold.........

jon has a good thread on here and his blog on just what your doing so go read it....i think its titled lets stop screwing around and make money?????

maybe you should have someone do a pro landing page for you if you can afford them

Status
Not open for further replies.