no

Status
Not open for further replies.

redrabbit

Sep 11, 2012
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
"Unlimited Content for ANY Niche, Linked & Uploaded Automatically To Your Pinterest Account"

Introducing... PinPioneer.

With over a billion people using social media, if your business isn’t social then you’re missing out on a great opportunity to connect with your customer base. And if you’re a marketer, you’re losing out on a goldmine of targeted traffic, links and sales. Specifically through Pinterest Marketing. Why? Research shows that Pinterest is now the third largest social media platform and brings in more sales and traffic than any of other big networks (Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn etc).

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_V38W2ElPE]Pinterest Marketing with PinPioneer. 1000 Pins Uploaded Per Hour, SEO'd & Linked - YouTube[/ame]

Watch more videos of PinPioneer in use here!

PinPioneer - Pinterest Marketing Software

To maintain any kind of social media presence, whether it’s from a marketing standpoint or a business standpoint, you need content. Something your users can engage with. Until now, acquiring this content was either time consuming, expensive or both. PinPioneer is a proprietary application and training course developed by makers of other popular apps such as – Answer Assault, Answer Swipe, Torrentator etc.

As shown in the video above its main purpose is to create links, conversions and natural growth through Pinterest with high quality images & videos. No spam in the hope of reciprocation. Instead with the fastest technology available, PinPioneer grabs a plethora of content under your niche, lets you SEO and tag it accordingly, and then uploads it to your Pinterest account (amongst others). One click.

Key Features

• Socket Based System – The fastest pinning system in the world (up to 1000 pins per hour)
  • Automatic Board Creation
  • Easy to link Pinterest with Facebook, Twitter and other platforms, automatically
  • YouTube Video Support
  • Multi-account management
  • Mass liking support New!*
  • Auto commenting with Spintax support
  • Re-pinning support for most popular pins
  • Automatic board scraper / scrape pins from specific boards New!*
  • Spintax (never post the same message twice in a row, automatic spinning)
  • Upload bulk pictures from your desktop New!*
  • Watermarking support. You can watermark from inside PinPioneer now! New!*
  • Replace Pinterest source URL with your own
  • Easy, auto following/unfollowing New!*
  • Account rotation New!*
  • Account unlocking New!*
  • Extensive import/export project management support New!*
  • Scheduling / Time Delays (keep in check with Pinterest, and free up your time. PinPioneer is set & forget!
  • Support for all language keywords
  • No monthly fees!
  • Lifetime support with free updates
  • Extensive usage guide with video tutorials
And much much more.

As you'd expect I couldn't release this without a selection of fine bonuses.

Bonus 1: Pinterest Top Niches 2012 Report

I know how long market research takes, particularly when looking for a niche, keywords etc. So, I have collated a year’s worth of data to give you the exact lists of best Pinterest niches, best performing categories and those with the highest user engagement. No more trial and error!

• A wide selection of both graphical and numerical data for Pinterest
  • A reduction in time spent looking for a profitable niche
  • Personal comments and suggestions on what to look for entering a Pinterest niche

Bonus 2: Setting up Pinterest ’Niche’ Sites eBook

Written from scratch, this eBook contains an easy to read guide covering the processes of quickly setting up websites specifically for Pinterest, in order to increase affiliate commissions, opt ins and ad sales.

• A list of personally selected resources for building a Pinterest Marketing empire.
  • A step-by-step guide of setting up a lucrative landing page to funnel Pinterest traffic to.
  • What You Didn’t Know About Pinterest: A separate document uncovering the small hiccups in Pinterest’s architecture to help you with your marketing.

Bonus 3: How to Set up Social Spheres With Pinterest

A clever way of automating posting from Pinterest directly to any other social network (Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Google+, Delicious, LinkedIn etc). Post a piece of content on Pinterest and see it spread through the rest of the social web. Higher sales, larger traffic, greater social reach!

What people are saying

Here are just a couple of reviews from some users of PinPioneer (spread out over other communities).

jamesdj1 (WarriorForum) said:
5 Stars - This software made me a fan of Erics. Support has bee real good however the updates phenomenal. He listens to his customers and then BAM..another update.

That said simple is good Eric.. too much under one hood can over complicate and this kit is powerful enough especially at this price. ( can't believe I said that )

I'm surprised this thread is not on fire because this software is HOT.

Don't know the OP and I"m not promoting this as an affiliate however IF I had a targeted list for this I would be on it because it's the best kit I have regardless of price.

I like the fact that as more features are added it keeps humming without getting sluggish. Feature wise it rocks and it's FAST and efficient.

Only reason I'm here is because the OP keeps adding great features and it's user friendly. I fired it up today and BAM.. another update.

You can run multiple instances on one machine to multi-task. I've got it running on 2 projects as I'm posting this now. I'm not a software coder guy. I have no idea how this thing has so much under the hood with great horsepower but it does.

We're using this to keep up not to spam! It's not a spam machine and it can be used to do things you'd be doing manually.

WizGizmo (BHW) said:
As most of you know, Pinterest is one of the
best hotspots for internet marketers to push
their CPA offers, Affiliate promotions, etc.

Rick's new PinPioneer gives you an almost
"unfair advantage" by easily increasing your
effectiveness and decreasing the grunt work.

Best of luck with your sales Rick!

Cheers! - "Wiz"

SGWarrior (WarriorForum) said:
I was given a review copy and so here comes my honest review of the tool..

I manage to give the tool a spin today. Scraping and setting up my account was a breeze and the pinning speed is ridiculously fast..before I knew it, the tool have finished pinning some 50 odd pix.. :) I have a job site that recently got kicked off the first page of SERP and I lost quite a fair bit of traffic since then. I used the tool to scrape pictures of some nice picture of nurses and some female healthcare professionals and decided to target my job site for it. According to my statcounter record, the site is already starting to get trickles of traffic from Pinterest here and there. I will be setting up a few more boards targeting some more professions and scale it up further.

All in all, this is a great tool and if you are thinking of jumping onto Pinterest's traffic wagon, this is the tool for you. :D

Jos Espo (WarriorForum) said:
Is PinPionner a 50 bucks software? No, it is a 200 dollars one.

Ok guys, get this before Eric realizes what I just wrote.

The soft does actually fly !

I put it to work and after 1 day my tracking sys is starting to show clicks from its links...

Insurgo (WarriorForum) said:
Really, really impressed with this. Taking my first step into Pinterest thanks to your program.

jovdbroeck (BHT) said:
I bought and tried this software today....... the best thing i bought for a long time, this software actually WORKS for a change. Nice soft!

Refund Policy

To make sure there is no hesitation, if you are unhappy for whatever reason, you can are eligible for a FULL 30 day money back guarantee. Let us know what you didn't like, and we'll refund your payment, no questions asked!

Only $39.95
Use code: 'WickedPioneer'
(Valid for the next 15 copies)​

Special offer: Every purchase gets 50 FREE Pinterest accounts, ready for marketing!
(Shoot me your transaction ID after purchase)

Last edited:

@martialtiger

Bonuses should be included inside your download. PMing you the accounts now.

Alright, I'm givin' this a shot. I don't have too much experience with automating Pinterest though - have you had any problems as far as getting banned for pinning too much stuff?

Edit: I should say not just too much stuff, but also pinning too much stuff too fast?

Last edited:
@mikeshinobi

Typically, it's not so much a ban as it is a 'temporary block'. Though, as long as you use the time-delay and scheduling features as outlined, you should be fine.

@iamblackhatter

There is no limit how many repins your pins can get. You can either automate it yourself by pasting in your pin URLs then rotating account to get the same pin repinned, or hope that you have a strong enough following so that they repin it.

@iamblackhatter

All videos are located here: PinPioneer - YouTube

By default, repins are done automatically when you search any keywords under the 'pins' search function and hit start pinning. I will make a video shortly, demonstrating how you can multi-repin the same pin from many different accounts.

Decent chance you can convince me to purchase..

I don't do multiple accts, spammy amounts of pins, or any of that other shadiness as Pinterest will eventually weed them out. I have one account that I invest my time in to get max followers.. how beneficial would this be for me? Less so? Excuse my ignorance, fairly new to Pinterest.

@Winston_McFail

I think it would be ideal to you. Personally, I only use 1-2 accounts. And this helped me naturally build up my account rep by offering quality content back to Pinterest while scheduling following/social engagement building campaigns. A current PP user did a case study either here or on BHW, of how he reached 1000 genuine followers in just over a week. So, I think it can definitely be useful, especially if you refer to our videos and interlink your social profiles.

Cheer!

I seem to be having a problem scraping the people I'm following like you did in this video:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9WN03vvbCE4&feature=plcp]Pinterest Marketing: Account Rotation, Mass Commenting, Auto Following/Unfollowing with PinPioneer - YouTube[/ame]

I put in #FOLLOWING and click scrape and it just gives me

[10:41:02 AM] Done : Scraping
[10:41:02 AM] Extracting Followers list...
[10:41:00 AM] Login : email@domain.com
[10:41:00 AM] Searching People...

Hope you don't mind me using the thread for tech support but I figure maybe other people are having my same problem.

It's worked great for pins and repins by the way; this is the only problem I've encountered so far.

@mikeshinobi

No problem. That was an issue in previous versions but should be fixed by now.

Do the following:

- Right click on the UPDATE.exe file located in the same folder > run as administrator.
Let it download, restart your PC.
- Right click on PinPioneer.exe > run as administrator and then try the scraping again.

If you continue to experience the same issue, let me know and I will fix you up via Teamviewer because it seems to be working on our end.

Cheers!

Version 1.0.2.5 RELEASED
- Added a log message when your repin hit a pin block.
- Ability to scrape multi-pages with #POPULAR tag on pins.
- Fixed Preview of Pins.

@world_elite

Not yet, perhaps in the next 1-2 weeks for a big 'christmas update'. Though, account creation is a little tricky because Pinterest tends to change the processes quite often.

Status
Not open for further replies.