No more T-shirt Hell

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aw, that sucks.

I respect what he's saying though. Nothing pisses me off more than overly-politically correct idiots with no appreciation for sarcasm.

I submitted an entry for their contest and never heard anything back. :(

They could of at least told me thanks for trying...

Translation: While these t-shirts are funny enough to look at on the internet, they're not funny enough for people to wear. Please, please, please buy some more shirts in the next 2 weeks so I can change my mind or I'll have to get a real job.

Have any of you actually bought and worn these shirts in public? I'd be surprised.

i randomly loled

a1022_bm.gif
javascript:void(0)

Translation: While these t-shirts are funny enough to look at on the internet, they're not funny enough for people to wear. Please, please, please buy some more shirts in the next 2 weeks so I can change my mind or I'll have to get a real job.

Have any of you actually bought and worn these shirts in public? I'd be surprised.

heh yah, i'd wear some of the funnier shirts... but some of the more ..racier ones.... theres too many r tards in the world to take that chance.

heres my random lol - the fairy jump does it for me.
a367_thumb.jpg

Yes. And in the letter he states that even with the dip in the economy he's selling ~3k shirts per week.

I submitted an entry for their contest and never heard anything back. :(

They could of at least told me thanks for trying...

You can join another contest again dude, but unfortunately your efforts are being wasted...

Status
Not open for further replies.