NO FLUFF, High Quality, Long Term CONTENT For Your Blogs

Status
Not open for further replies.

billy rey

Nov 10, 2009
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
REAL CONTENT YOU CAN PROUDLY CALL YOUR OWN
Your Readers Deserve Better Content. YOU Deserve More Money :)
More Readers = More Money = WIN WIN!

HomeWorkMaid Ghostwriting and Editing Services
From the company that brought you The Hoist Link Building Service

Fellow internet marketer,

If you've been in the SEO field for some time, there's always one consistent thing you need.

You need GREAT CONTENT

Why? Because...

• It's where you will be showing your offer.
  • It's how Google will rank you.
  • It's how you will establish yourself as THE expert in that niche....even if you didn't know a thing about it.

I know there's a lot of good providers out there. On this forum alone, you are bombarded with writers offering their services for cheap! EVERYDAY!

Personally, I've been there. I hired them, got good content in exchange.

You know what I noticed over the past year of using those content?

"Good Content" never got the same results as those that I did myself or what my personal editor and writers, wrote for my sites.

Why prefer GREAT content
over good/mediocre content?

Higher Conversions

Not much people understand this. They just slap a PLR or mediocre article, try to rank number 1 and hope to make money with it.

Then they wonder why the person with no backlinks is ranking higher than them.

OR

Then they wonder why the person on the 3rd spot is making more money and generating more reader interest than his website! The worse thing is, it's getting more links without him doing link building campaigns on it.

On the internet, especially in SEO, you are leaving MONEY ON THE TABLE without understanding conversions. That's money you lose every single day you are ranked for that keyword!

Lasting Value

Ever seen a post here talking about how his article has brought in a great income for the whole year?

Ever seen a blog with old 2005 content and still ranking for a trending topic today?

Imagine starting that "Shake Weights" site and putting GREAT Content on it daily, weekly or monthly. I don't care how stupid Shake Weights is, you WILL MAKE MONEY.

Great content will always be a good thing. It's just common sense.

And

one last thing people fail to notice....

Bounce rate

For my personal sites, my goal is to get to around 60% and below. I don't know if you have a personal preference though, but the lower this number is, the better off you are.

bouncerate1-e1291915313986.png

In many cases, this alone will be a good indication on how well you'll be able to rank.

So Here's My Offer

I know this isn't the prettiest sales letter out there, but I wanted to be more upfront and making it look like this compared to a "salesy" one might get the point across better.

To cut this letter short, my personal editor and writers will be accepting 100 articles only and I will close this thread until it's all finished.

Instant ORIGINAL content for a new website you'll be working on. You can then drip feed these articles on your blog/site. No need to do any "indexing trick" for you new site. IT WILL DEFINITELY BE PICKED UP by itself, and if you're lucky, you might rank right off the bat!

I will be accepting more orders when her team is ready as they are working on different content projects for our SEO clients.

I Repeat,
LIMITED to only
100 Articles

Notes:

- We will only accept 5 and 10 articles, as a minimum order.
- First come, first serve basis. Deadlines will be honored.
- Testimonials are greatly appreciated :)

Details:
- Well researched articles and Copyscape passed. Grammar, spelling and format will be checked before being sent out.
- All my writers and editors are english major graduates. English is practically their first language. They are also writers for offline magazines as well as online publications.
- Each article will have at least 600 words.
- Turnover Time: 3 Days From Start Of Service. (Usually, a lot faster)
1st order will be started on ASAP. Succeeding orders will be queued. You will be notified about the date in the email.
- Examples are attached below (Academic articles attached. Commercial articles for websites are no problem.)

If no resources are available, we can access resources from:
- Oxford Journals
- Jstor Org
- Dept of English UNT
- Newpages

Limited WICKEDFIRE PROMO:
10 Articles Per Package
Over 600 Words Per Article
Unique, Researched, Quality Content You Can Call Your Own

Testimonials from the "other" WF
Hi all,

I just had this group write 10 articles for me and they did an outstanding job! :)
The articles were on topic, well researched, well written, and produced on time!
The articles were also written using the keywords I wanted with a good keyword density.

I would recommend this group for your article writing and hopefully you will have as just as good of an experience as I did. I will surely use them again next time I need some articles written.

Thanks again guy!

Doug

I had 10 articles writen for me and they did a great job. There was alot of thought put into each article and I am very happy with the service. I will be using them again.

I'm very happy with their service. Great articles and turn around on time. I just sent email for more articles. Please check email. Thanks.

HUGE DISCOUNT BUT LIMITED COUPONS!!!!

COUPONS ARE LIMITED TO FIRST 10 CLIENTS ONLY

ENTER THIS
$50 DISCOUNT
COUPON CODE: W10FIRE only for 10 Article Package

10 HIGH QUALITY LONG TERM CONTENT
Just $120 = Regular Price
With The Coupon = $70
-> Click Here To Order <-
Reserve Your Spot

ENTER THIS
$20 DISCOUNT
COUPON CODE: W5FIRE only for 5 Article Package

5 HIGH QUALITY LONG TERM CONTENT
Just $60 = Regular Price
With The Coupon = $40
-> Click Here To Order <-
Reserve Your Spot

Not convinced? Check the articles attached below this post
If that's not enough, then check these scans of actual published articles.
Attached are mostly academic articles which are the hardest ones to write in my opinion.
Commercial website articles won't be a problem :)

This offer will be closed
AFTER 100 Articles

For those people with the habit of scrolling to the bottom of a salespage,
this is limited to the first 100 Article orders, so if you need lots of great HQ content, then take them all.
There's also a coupon up there......

red-arrow-down.png

Click Here To Order Now!

Review copies has been sent out as well

Reactions: guerilla

3 reviews sent out

Attached "academic" articles as samples.

Attachments

• Articles.zip
    95.1 KB · Views: 8
Whoops!

3 reviews were sent out to reputable members already.

3 1 article reviews are available now on this thread in exchange for a review which will hopefully lead to a long term business relationship

So soulsearcher, you got first dibs, pm me a keyword.

I forgot to mention that :)

I'll take the review. extremely well written salespage btw..

Thank you, first time I got a compliment like that! :D

Please pm me the keyword.

I'll have your article queued.

All articles will be available on Monday
mainly due to the weekend

Hoping for some great reviews :)

For orders over the weekend, work on those will be started on by Monday but you will still receive a confirmation email from my support staff as they work 24/7.

Review

Billey rey kindly offered me a review of one of the articles, so here it is.

The article is very well written. Excellent grammar everywhere, my keyword's nicely sprinkled throughout the article, all that good stuff. I proofread the entire thing and only changed one single word as a grammar/spelling mistake and that was just changing an "if" to an "of", which is a very simple mistake that anyone could have made since those letters sit next to each other.

The thing that amazed me the most is the content of the article. I've been in this niche selling this type of product for over a year. I learned a LOT about what I'm selling from this article. So the research of the writer who wrote this is top notch. I actually wanted to read that article, so I'm sure those who visit my blog will stay to read the article as well... which means more time to catch their attention to my ads.

In conclusion, if you want high quality content, here's your high quality provider.

Edit: P.S. This is def. going straight on my money site to rank for the keyword I provided.

Review

Billey rey kindly offered me a review of one of the articles, so here it is.

The article is very well written. Excellent grammar everywhere, my keyword's nicely sprinkled throughout the article, all that good stuff. I proofread the entire thing and only changed one single word as a grammar/spelling mistake and that was just changing an "if" to an "of", which is a very simple mistake that anyone could have made since those letters sit next to each other.

The thing that amazed me the most is the content of the article. I've been in this niche selling this type of product for over a year. I learned a LOT about what I'm selling from this article. So the research of the writer who wrote this is top notch. I actually wanted to read that article, so I'm sure those who visit my blog will stay to read the article as well... which means more time to catch their attention to my ads.

In conclusion, if you want high quality content, here's your high quality provider.

Edit: P.S. This is def. going straight on my money site to rank for the keyword I provided.

WOW!

Thank you for the great review! I apologize for the misspelling, I had the article rushed and finished within an hour since you replied to my pm :D

I really appreciate it! :thumbsup:

Thank you for your offer of a review, I'm afraid I currently have no use for articles at the moment. Good luck, looks like you're offering quality!

Placed an order (paid) for 10 articles, will write a review. billy and I have done business several times already, looking forward to working together again.

Review:

Wow. An 802 words article for a review copy. Pretty impressive, more of like a "magazine type" of article. This is the type of article that you would not use in link wheels but as content for your site as it is very well written and something you can be proud of. Even the title is very well thought. Doesnt sound generic and spammy. Definitely worth the price. Every serious client on wickedfire should give this guy a try. You would not want to miss on such a terrific writer. ( or his writers I guess)

Just got my review article back. It was over 650 words in length and quite well written. I think I'm going to put the article on the homepage now, it's that good. It's definitely worth what he's charging for it. One of the better article writers on wickedfire.

I paid full price (WF Coupon) for articles. They are great. I am ordering more.

Really nice job BR. Thanks. And please send me iTrader.

Review:

Wow. An 802 words article for a review copy. Pretty impressive, more of like a "magazine type" of article. This is the type of article that you would not use in link wheels but as content for your site as it is very well written and something you can be proud of. Even the title is very well thought. Doesnt sound generic and spammy. Definitely worth the price. Every serious client on wickedfire should give this guy a try. You would not want to miss on such a terrific writer. ( or his writers I guess)

Just got my review article back. It was over 650 words in length and quite well written. I think I'm going to put the article on the homepage now, it's that good. It's definitely worth what he's charging for it. One of the better article writers on wickedfire.

I appreciate the review guys! This is a great source of inspiration for my writers. Thank you! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.