Niche Marketing Theme for Wordpress

Status
Not open for further replies.

JDA

Jun 24, 2006
Atlanta
I just wanted to let you guys know that I've bought and released a Wordpress Theme for public use:

http://www.jdarney.com/niche-marketing-wp-theme/

It's got pretty decent ad integration, and it doesn't have too much of a "blog" feel to it. I think it's pretty good for product centric blogs, or any site where you're going for search engine traffic and ad clicks.

Let me know what you guys think, or if you have any problems with it, I hope it helps somebody out.

The rightnav appears to be broken in IE... pushing it below the content. Looks great in FireFox tho :smokin:

Wondering if anyone uses the Adsense Deluxe plugin and if it sets all adsense channels without having to manually change them in the WP Admin. Also, I am unable to find the Feedpress plugin download, does anybody have it? Thanks!

revlimiter said:
The rightnav appears to be broken in IE... pushing it below the content. Looks great in FireFox tho :smokin:

What version of IE are you using? It's displaying properly for me in IE, so I'd like to get what you're seeing fixed. Thanks!

Yeah, I had the same error when I first got the theme, but I thought I'd fixed it, and I can't replicate the error, which is frustrating! If anyone else could chime in I'd appreciate it.

#id{
overflow: hide;
}

may work? I haven't looked at the theme's code but that sometimes does the trick for me in similar cases.

----

Great looking theme.

I still can't replicate this (it looks ok to me in IE), so if anyone can fix it let me know and I'll do an update for the theme. Since I can't replicate it I have no way of testing possible fixes, so if someone has some free time I'd appreciate the help. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.