Nice Interview, Smaxor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yeah, my bad. Here you go...

hxxp://www.shoemoney.com/2008/10/21/from-blackhat-seo-to-affiliate-network-ceo-interview-with-ads4dough-owner-jason-akatiff/

Great interview! I just got approved the other day for A4D so I look forward to shooting my newbie-assed questions at you eventually.

Excellent interview, smaxor. Just now checking out your site. Did you recently revamp the layout? Found this under the affiliate page.

Code:
[B]FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS[/B][LIST=1]
[*]Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet?
[/LIST]
I'm thinking about signing up. I like the idea about the split test. Gotta give that a try.

Excellent interview, smaxor. Just now checking out your site. Did you recently revamp the layout? Found this under the affiliate page. Gotta get that cleaned up.

Code:
[B]FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS[/B]
[LIST=1]
[*]Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet?[/LIST]

I'm thinking about signing up.

Seems informative enough to me.

Excellent interview, smaxor. Just now checking out your site. Did you recently revamp the layout? Found this under the affiliate page.

Code:
[B]FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS[/B][LIST=1]
[*]Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet?[/LIST]
I'm thinking about signing up. I like the idea about the split test. Gotta give that a try.

It's spelled A-m-i-t not a-m-e-t.

Smaxors Network is Great because of the Transparency u get working with him. He'll let u know right off the bat what he is making per lead..

I love seeing the network clicks/leads in real time to get a good feel for how the offer is really doing opposed to AM's telling you "This offer is converting AMAZING" but won't show any proof. Great interview, read it an hour or so ago.

Nice interview, reminds me of the one I conducted :). Jason, or anyone for that matter, could you expand on the final point about how networks 'just decide not to pay'? How the fuck could they just say, "I'm not paying?" It sucks that there is fraud on all levels: affiliate, network, merchant; but that's business.

Brilliant post for the 1st time on ShoeMoney, Lot of respect for Smaxor.

Status
Not open for further replies.