NFL Streams

RightHandMan

Investment Opportunity!
Jul 5, 2006
Anyone got some dcent HD stream sources???

I want to keep up with my fantasy teams, but Im stuck watching the oakland vs Jets game locally... Im hoping for the pats...

Feel free to Googlehammer!!!

H5Pl7S5.gif

Any quality paid streams? I would love to get a quality HD stream site for sports and other shows.

I usually use firstrowsports - or whatever it is now (I just use a bookmark that redirects).

Do any of these others have sports available after the fact, though? Like a sort of channelcut or projectfreetv for sports? I often can't watch games live and would like to catch up with them later.

I've been using XBMC + SportsDevil . Same sources mentioned for the most part, but generally a better user experience. Rare to get a good HD stream, but the quality is watchable for the most part.

For rewatching later the Game Rewind product isn't too bad ($30 single team, $40 all teams for the season):

https://gamerewind.nfl.com/nflgr/secure/packages?ttv=2&icampaign=GR_GeoBlock_GP

You can usually download via TYT, but it looks like they have registration closed.

Ten Yard Tracker

Another paid option is to use a VPN and connect through another country to GamePass. Last I heard you could use US billing details and it worked fine. Price varies from country to country, but I believe Romania is the cheapest which if I recall correctly is like $80 for the year. Last season you could connect through the Netherlands and stream everything for free because the NFL didn't have a broadcasting deal there, but it looks like that loophole has been closed.

Final option is to find someone w/ the Sunday Ticket and offer to pay the extra $50 to get the streaming package from DirecTV. They also have another stream option through DirecTV that doesn't require you to get satellite service, but that's like $300ish and pretty restrictive (can't be able to get DirecTV at your billing address).

Any quality paid streams? I would love to get a quality HD stream site for sports and other shows.

there's a good few, i've accounts on all the ones i know.

hd-streaming.tv

about £5 a month i think. HEAVILY focused on soccer/europe, has 24/7 hiqh quality streams of sky sports. you can watch the NFL games there but you'll miss loads and you've to listen to shitty British commentary with them explaining the rules every 15mins

offsidestreams.com

about €10 a month i think. has a way wider range of channels than hd-streeaming but quality can vary a lot. sometimes streams are great, sometimes they lag, sometimes the quality is shit. but they've got all the American networks for NFL

starstreams.tv/smoothstreams/mystreams.me

the best by far. $10 a month and heavily US focused. has very HD quality for all NFL games, NBA and MLB. both redzone channels. never lags as you can only get in by invites and it's VERY hard to find an invite.

tenyardtorrents is good but gamepass has the games up well before them. my gamepass costs €100 and well worth it. 4.5megabit quality and rewind is very handy.

starstreams.tv/smoothstreams/mystreams.me

the best by far. $10 a month and heavily US focused. has very HD quality for all NFL games, NBA and MLB. both redzone channels. never lags as you can only get in by invites and it's VERY hard to find an invite.

So how about an invite :)

i would if i could! they're closed at the moment and they only open up about 3 times a year. even then, if you don't email in time, your invitee (is that a word?) doesn't get in