NFL Draft

Status
Not open for further replies.

therookie

Cut to Black
Feb 5, 2008
Minnesota
How do you think your team has done so far today? I am a Vikings fan and they picked up Florida wide receiver Percy Harvin. Could be a dangerous 1, 2 punch with AP, but the dude tested positive for pot at the combine. I am def not against smoking but you know you are going to be tested and have to be a retard to not take it easy before the test.

My Cowboys dont have a first round pick which sucks as we need some help at a couple of key positions and I was hoping to trade down.

I think Oakland made a stupid move. How you pass on Michael Crabtree and get Heyward-Bey is beyond me. As long as Al Davis is in charge the Raiders will continue to be shit.

Also surprised that nobody took Maualuga yet

Yeah, with all the bustle when they picked around his table I thought he would go to Oakland. I thought it was funny how someone at his table said "Thank God!" when they didn't pick him though... hahah.

Packers doing well focusing defensively with DT B.J. Raji
and OLB Clay Matthews.

Detroit had one of the worst defenses in the history of football, and promptly spent the first 2 picks on offense. This is how we end up 0-16.

Ha?! You offense was pure garbage also, which explains getting rid of Kitna. Stop kidding yourself it's going to take a few years to rebuild that team. This draft means not as much as next few will. Well I should say that the daft picks are better spent on offense because they'll have a few years to grow those players until they are in contention again.

Ha?! You offense was pure garbage also, which explains getting rid of Kitna. Stop kidding yourself it's going to take a few years to rebuild that team. This draft means not as much as next few will. Well I should say that the daft picks are better spent on offense because they'll have a few years to grow those players until they are in contention again.

The Lions offense was bad, but the defense was historically horrible. We've got the best WR in the world in Calvin Johnson, so I guess I understand wanting to get a big arm to get the ball down the field to him. Once they committed to taking Stafford #1, I guess I understand getting Pettigrew at #20 since he is a rare TE with all the tools. That should help protect Stafford, and give him a solid check down target.

But if it were me, I would have gone Jason Smith #1 and defense the rest of the way. But what the fuck do I know - I'm just some idiot on a gay ass webmaster forum.

Saints took CB Malcolm Jenkins so far.

I like the pick.

We led the league in scoring last year but could not stop a group of 80 year old quadriplegic women from scoring.

I am a Steelers fan but don't agree with most of their picks this year. They picked 2 O lineman but not until the 3rd and 7th round and that was a huge need. Sure their defense is getting older but it is still dominant and they drafted 2 D linemen and a DB and a CB which they did need. Not sure why they picked up a WR or RB but hey, they seem to know what they are doing b/c I sure as hell don't. Hope for another good season though.

The Lions offense was bad, but the defense was historically horrible. We've got the best WR in the world in Calvin Johnson, so I guess I understand wanting to get a big arm to get the ball down the field to him. Once they committed to taking Stafford #1, I guess I understand getting Pettigrew at #20 since he is a rare TE with all the tools. That should help protect Stafford, and give him a solid check down target. But if it were me, I would have gone Jason Smith #1 and defense the rest of the way. But what the fuck do I know - I'm just some idiot on a gay ass webmaster forum.
Detroit's gonna win next year. I can feel it.

Saints took CB Malcolm Jenkins so far.

I like the pick.

We led the league in scoring last year but could not stop a group of 80 year old quadriplegic women from scoring.

Just so fucking glad they didn't draft another RB.

Because I got Pierre Thomas for the next 4 years in my keeper FFL.

Yeah, I'm a geek.

Status
Not open for further replies.