NFL.com

NetExploiter

Sep 21, 2011
USA
Jesus Christ, look at that piece of shit.

0f7bc-isthisreallife.jpg

You're telling me someone is getting paid good money to put this re-sized jpeg on the front page trying to get me to sign up for my fucking fantasy football league?

0ap3000000378203.jpg

To where it's this pixelated pile of steaming shit in my browser?

UWaD3SK.png

If I were smart I would have left this joke of a website right away, but I wanted better pre-season highlights than the garbage that ESPN normally puts out there. "No can do", says nfl.com. Their menu leads me nowhere. And when you scroll down through their homepage you have to navigate through the list of shitty news stories to find anything relevant to what you're actually trying to view.

I'm not sure what set me off, maybe I'm still drunk from last night, but to see such a shitty website from a billion-dollar company really rustles my jimmies.

So please, will one of you gay webmasters let the NFL know how fucking retarded their website is and take their money?

2014 and you're using NFL.com for Fantasy? Child, please.

The mailing campaign they did during the regular season last year was pretty sweet if anyone hasn't checked it out yet.

they fucked up gamepass as well. stream quality has gone way down. fawking €120 it costs me. it was perfect last year, they didn't need to change anything