Nextscripts sucks cocks in hell. Anyone have a social auto-post plugin?

Vadym

do u even auto,m8?
Jul 11, 2009
Hi,

Pretty simple - Nextscripts.com is a piece of shit run by some Ludfag Van Faggot who'll take your money and then actually have the balls to answer your 3 support tickets, after 72 hours - with a reply of "What are you talking about, you only opened one ticket, let me know if there are any questions" after I started 3 support tickets worth of questions regarding different bugs w his scripts.

So - does anyone have better alternative suggestion for social autoposter? Shit just needs to use Twitter/FB/Pin/etc API to auto-post from article content/woocommerce product inventory into the social accts setup every X to Y intervals.

I know Nextscripts is supposed to be the better plugin that does this - but the developer is a fucking piece of shit and debugs shit on his schedule. 3 days wait for a non-response, nothx. It would work if he was Jebus - and not an asshole making plugins for affiliates who work on THEIR schedules, not his.

Plz let me know if any social post plugins you may know :)

Yeah it's shit. Just use dlvr.it for auto posts from rss.

If you have products in xml format, you could create an RSS for those too and schedule it.

There's a small free version if that's enough?

There is a method some folks are using with the free service called "IFTTT" which stands for If This Then That. It's basically a web based service where you can build simple scripts to perform various automated tasks. They have API connections with all the major social media sites, so you just fill out some simple forms on their site and tell them to do something like share a new post from your site out to Blogger, Facebook, etc...

Otherwise I would check CodeCanyon.net, they have several scripts that do this as well, plus you get the added security of getting a refund if the developers plugin isn't working as advertised and if their support turns out to suck.

Hi,

Pretty simple - Nextscripts.com is a piece of shit run by some Ludfag Van Faggot who'll take your money and then actually have the balls to answer your 3 support tickets, after 72 hours - with a reply of "What are you talking about, you only opened one ticket, let me know if there are any questions" after I started 3 support tickets worth of questions regarding different bugs w his scripts.

So - does anyone have better alternative suggestion for social autoposter? Shit just needs to use Twitter/FB/Pin/etc API to auto-post from article content/woocommerce product inventory into the social accts setup every X to Y intervals.

I know Nextscripts is supposed to be the better plugin that does this - but the developer is a fucking piece of shit and debugs shit on his schedule. 3 days wait for a non-response, nothx. It would work if he was Jebus - and not an asshole making plugins for affiliates who work on THEIR schedules, not his.

Plz let me know if any social post plugins you may know :)
I think it's the best service, try to contact with more details and they will help you.