News summary + spinning?

pdxdvr

Dec 10, 2011
I make some easy money for a client by doing a mini book report on daily news related to their niche, but I want it to be even easier. The client doesn't tend to read the posts at all, they're designed just to show the brand is keeping up with current events to their social media followers. Can anyone recommend a tool/method to summarize and spin news articles? I tried a few options that came up in search, but since most news articles have tons of quotations, those seem to bugger up the process.

I haven't because I'm terrible about canceling trial periods if it doesn't work and don't have enough other need to justify the monthly on it. JessUBotNinja, have you used it in a similar usage model?

have you tried dontbelazyanddowhatyourclientpayedfor 1.0? Its still in beta but worth a try

I have done something similar to this and I also created a PDF with the results. Just so you know I use automation so with my background is quite easy.

The hard part is getting all of the sources for your articles that you will need and then build in a rotation process. Spinning is not really a problem so long as you "think it through".

Buddy

Thank you butcher for reviewing my contract with my client (and adding lovely tags)! What I've proposed falls perfectly within what I'm hired to do, thanks for playing though.

ubotbuddy, I'd still want/need to be personally selecting the sources, I don't need complete source -> post automation. Spinning isn't too tough, agreed, but the couple of summarizers I've tried end up taking a 1,000 word article down to one quotation, which doesn't quite do it. The gig requires me to take three news items, and turn each into a paragraph "book report" that go into one blog post.

Kind of what I was seeing Unarmed Gunman, thanks for verifying.

cardine, sounds good, now I just need to figure out if there's a summarize tool out there that's halfway decent.

You're fired.

How about actually finding someone who'll do a great job instead of wasting your time on trying to find an easy way to do a shitty job of this?

There is a few summary tools out there... I'll get back to this when I'm on my computer.

::emp::