Status
Not open for further replies.

panthr

Apr 12, 2010
United States
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
**Write On! Article Writing Service- $7/500 Words**

**We are new to WickedFire and will be giving out 5 free review copies to Senior Members for review**
**For a review copy (500 words) just send us your keyword, kw density and any other relevant information**

• Write On!
o We are a U.S. based company and customer service is our A1 priority.
o ALL of our writers live in the U.S.A!
o That means there is no waiting for or trying to figure out overseas outsourcing company schedules. Our writers are on the clock when you need them.
o We have very fast turnaround times. We may even be able to do same day turnaround in some cases!

• Let our articles do the work for you:
o Our articles are not just about content but context as well. Sure you could have all the information you want but if it isn't keeping people focused and clicking on your page and working for you than what's the point? Our articles are well researched, fun to read, and will keep customers on your page!

• Our Guarantee:
o Write On!'s content is 100% original – Guaranteed to pass Copyscape.com AND Plagiarismchecker.com.
o Ezinearticles.com Approval is Guaranteed.
o Our spelling and grammar are spot on—Guaranteed.
o You get the full rights to any articles you purchase!
o You won't need to take us up on this offer but our revision services are free. Just let us know within 24 hours of submission and we will have anything you need fixed pronto.
o Just in case your still not sure, Write On! also offers a full money back guarantee or free fix (your choice) on any articles that do not pass Copyscape.com AND plagiarismchecker.com...what is there to lose?

• Our Team:
o Has been writing articles for more than 3 years.
o Can write on any niche you could throw our way!
o Write On! writers are not just writers but professionals in the fields they specialize in. For instance, Write On! has health writers that are nurses, and business writers that have worked for some of the world's largest banks.

• Customer/Friend Deals:
o Becoming our customer means more than just buying articles from us it means connecting with us – becoming our friend. We let all our friends know about special deals and articles that nobody else will have access too. It also means we stay in communication about how your articles are coming along; we won't leave you hanging. If you have questions or need to make changes along the way we are right there to get it done for you. You'll get by with a little help from your friends :).

• Write On! Services:
o General Articles
o Website Content
o Sales Pages
o Squidoo Lense content
o EzineArticles.com articles (Guaranteed Approval)
o Rewriting
o Reviews of all kinds
+ Product
+ Website
+ Video
o Descriptions
o Forum Postings
o Press Releases
o Article resource boxes

• Pricing: Our pricing is cheap and easy!
o Original content: $7/500 words
o Rewrites: $5/500 words
o Article resource boxes are .25 each extra

• Important Details we need to know:
o Word Count
o Title (if you want a specific title) or we could write one for you
o Keywords
+ Please indicate main, secondary, and/or long tail keywords so we could include them properly
o Keyword Density
+ Note: Write On! articles are properly optimized articles that read both well for humans and spiders to increase your web presence from all angles. There are differing viewpoints on proper keyword density. We write naturally and include all keywords accordingly...BUT if your a real stickler let us know and we will make sure we get it done for you!
o Context of article
+ If you'd like to provide us with the broader context of the application of your article so we could write it more tailored to your needs let us know...
o Any other specifications you'd like us to include...
o Email address where you would like to receive your articles
o Your Paypal ID

• Bulk orders:
o Bulk discounts available for orders of 100 articles or more

• Contact Us:
o Gmail/GTalk: WriteOnArticles@gmail.com

• Payment:
o Paypal or credit card through Paypal
o You can either PM us or Email us your order!​

sent you a pm. i'll pay, but if the service sucks I will be back here.

if it's good, I'll be back too.

Since you're giving 5 of them, I'll take one for an honest review. I appreciate that you list exactly how many you are willing to give. Also, do you give any bulk discounts?

I'll PM you details.

Nohel,

PM sent! We give bulk discounts on orders of 100 or more, but if you need consistent work we could always work with you.

Thanks!

Since you're giving 5 of them, I'll take one for an honest review. I appreciate that you list exactly how many you are willing to give. Also, do you give any bulk discounts?

I'll PM you details.

Emthree,

Our 5 free articles and the reviews will be counting as sample articles basically. As all of the articles we create belong to our clients I do not send sample articles. Plus...as we all know anyone could send anything and say it is a 'sample'. These reviews will count for much more.

Thanks for your interest and we look forward to working with you!

-Vincent

Do you have some sample articles?

I got a review copy. This guy is a pretty solid writer. I had to make one or two corrections but other than that, it was great. If this guy keeps delivering quality like he gave me, he'll be a very busy man.

panthr.....sent you a PM about ordering more

Great article! Well researched, extremely well written, and delivered very fast.

Thanks Vincent!

I got my review copy yesterday. I must say, service is as advertised. You can tell that this was a native english speaker that wrote this. No grammatical errors, well thought out and sectioned as probably I would. The only think I would need to do is enter my hyperlinks and any additional keywords. I just placed an order for 10 articles since the flow of their writing and my niche went well together. For quality english writing, I would recommend them...

Hey Vincent, I placed another order and sent you a PM.

Could you let us know what times are best to place orders?

Thanks!

Got my review copy too. Delivered as promised.
Vincent's style is rather good and it looks like authentic native English writing.
I definitely recommend him.

Do you have skype? I'd like to place a small order and see how they work out.
If everything checks out I'd probably be in for ~100 or so.

Review

I guess I know why Vincent doesn't update this thread. He is too busy for this :]

Received my two orders already and will order again.

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.

Responses Responses!

Do you have skype? I'd like to place a small order and see how they work out.
If everything checks out I'd probably be in for ~100 or so.

Review

I guess I know why Vincent doesn't update this thread. He is too busy for this :]

Received my two orders already and will order again.

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.

what will be turn around time for 10 or 50 articles.

@Emthree---We do have Skype now :) Our address is @ writeonarticles
Sorry for the delay, we will be taking much better care of this thread from now on!

@seozero---your the man, thanks a bunch---look forward to working with you more!

@raju---we could knock them out for you in a few days---shoot us an email at writeonarticles@gmail.com to let us know details!

Thanks All!! Sorry for any delays.

-Write On!

Status
Not open for further replies.