New WoW Xpac being announced tommorow

Cata is definitely fucking terrible. It was rushed.

For the new xpac, I'd say summer 2012 if I had to guess. Definitely less than a year if they are announcing it tommorow.

When I saw Xpac this guy popped into my head for the first time in 10 years or so

xpac3.jpg

When I saw Xpac this guy popped into my head for the first time in 10 years or so

xpac3.jpg

haha same here. Damn, I totally forgot that guy existed. I remember in 5th and 6th grade when that whole d-generation x or whatever was going on. The school got mad when everyone started saying "suck it" and the motion. At the time we didnt know what it meant, we just saw it on tv lolol.

pandas n shit

this aint gonna lure me back in to that venus fly trap that is WoW

that game is a joke. And from looking at SWTOR gameplay and hearing people talk about it, that game is gonna be a joke as well. Fuck these lame ass MMOs that don't give people any control over shit. I want a game that gives players full control. Build cities, player economies, a real sandbox game where shit actually matters and you can alter the game world by conquering the shit out of it with all your buddies. Kinda like eve, but eve sucks ass because it just gives the illusion that you can do all kinds of shit, but really its just like any other mmo. A fucking constrained little amusement park.

Blizzard has no time for that, they are busy rushing for this
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SG_3R9BoVvg&feature=share]StarCraft II: Heart of the Swarm Preview Trailer - YouTube[/ame]