New to marketing

Skint

Aug 16, 2010
Hello.

Where can I find out some detailed information on how to build good PR backlinks and such?

I have my own site that I sell my own products from, so no 40% cut from an affiliate etc. I just need to research SEO myself and get to a good position on the search engines - it'll be my primary job in my business. My partner will do the delivery process of goods etc.

Thanks a lot.

Matt

Well in order to built backlinks from good PR sites this is the process you can follow.

1. Collect all the high PR sites (Blogs and Forums)
2. Register into them then in the Signature area add keywords you want to link (use insert link option to link back to your website)
3. Similarly do with blogs too.( In the blog comments tag the text )

If, you need further information contact me.

I'll let you 'How to sell you products too?"

Thanks

Ha thanks, to the guy above, I don't really understand what you meant in the last sentence.

But thanks both of you.

Honestly, I think your best bet is to buy services on the BST forum. If the person you buy from is worth working with, they'll let you know what they're doing, and you can learn from them. SEO is a lot of work and a specialized field and it sounds like you're going to have a full time job that you have no idea how to do. Start by buying from and learning from people that know the field.

At first search good PR website which is same in your website and send a mail to each website for link add request. If they add your link then it's very good otherwise you have to buy such links