New Theme

Status
Not open for further replies.

JamesH

Jun 25, 2006
Obligatory new theme thread. I think it's pretty cool, easy on the eyes.

Epicenter Network sponsored theme. You probably have the original theme set under your CP.

I like it, but what about the network itself? I see they offer net 7 payouts, but what are the conditions? Any epicenter AMs around?

how do i change themes back to the WF one? the drop box is gone on the home page This hurts my eyes and wicked fire isnt wicked fire without the original layout

Hey,

I am one of the account managers over here at Epicenter. Just wanted to respond to question regarding Epicenter's net 7 payment conditions. We are happy to provide all of our ppc/search affiliates who provide high quality leads and make at least $1500 per week net 7 payment terms.

how do i change themes back to the WF one? the drop box is gone on the home page This hurts my eyes and wicked fire isnt wicked fire without the original layout

EDIT: Nevermind, drop down box is back for me

Last edited:
Hi. I'm Dylan, COO at Epicenter Network and one of the founders. The company formed in 2005, but this is actually the first time we've done any advertising. We chose Wickedfire as our first advertising channel simply because of the quality of Wickedfire's user base. We've worked with a ton of Wickedfire members over the years, and have had a lot of great experiences and feedback. We hope to build on this and provide a service tailored to what Wickedfire users need. I'm happy to chat with anyone about our promotion via IM, PM or phone, and get anyone connected with our affiliate management team.

Dylan McDanniel
COO, Epicenter Network Inc
dylan at epinetwork.com
425-744-1474 x15
AIM: dmcEpicenter

Status
Not open for further replies.