New Scrapebox/Xrumer Auto Approve Blogs List - 9k unique domains - 525k unique urls

Status
Not open for further replies.

pmpknhd

Mar 5, 2008
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Basic info:

8970 unique domains
525729 unique auto approve urls

This fresh list of auto approve blogs is 100% unique from my previous list, there won't be even a 1 domain overlap between the 2 lists.

Most of the urls are wordpress, there are some movable type too though.
This list works in scrapebox and xrumer, or any other software that can post to wordpress/movable type.

It couldn't be easier to use, just load it as you would normally load any blog list and hit go. Nothing more to do.

All of the 525729 unique auto approve urls in this list have been checked with the scrapebox blog analyzer to insure that:

1) All the urls in the whole list are open and ready to be commented to.
2) There is no spam protection present on any of the urls.
3) There are no image captchas on any of the pages.

Packages
1) Whole list - 8970 unique domains - 525729 unique auto approve urls. Price 100$

2) 1st Half of the list - 4485 domains and the 271055 urls associated with those domains. Price 59$

3) 2nd half of the list - 4485 domains and the 253613 urls associated with those domains. Price 59$

To make the 2 seperate halves I randomized the whole list, cut it in 2, then grabbed the urls associated with the domains for each half. So the 2 halves are NOT in alphabetical order, they are random to give you a variety of domains in each half.

Max amount of copies sold

20 copies of all lists combined will be sold. No more. For example if 5 of package 1, 7 of package 2 and 8 of package 3 sell this list is gone forever.

What you get:

A single rar file that contains 1 text file with the domain names, and 1 text file with the urls for the package you purchased.

If you want to receive special discounts and be the first to know when my future lists are released sign up for my email list by clicking here.

If you purchased my previous list please contact me I will send you a special 15% discount coupon, I'll do my best to contact you first though.

Review copies already given out. Expect reviews arriving shortly.

A few reviews from my last auto approve list thread:

Here's my review:
244v67n.jpg

Great list. He delivers what he sells. Nice guy too. Waiting for more stuff from him in the future LOL.

List received, after having it checked I'll drop You a review, but knowing the quality of the last list I think I will not be disappointed:) Thanks!

I try my best! I look forward to your review. I hope everything works great.

Edit: All the lists are instant download by the way! Forgot to mention.

Edit #2: If there are any questions or problems I will answer them when I get up, I'm dead tired!

Just registered here to buy this full list. Didn't get any discount code after getting into your email subs but its ok i guess. More interested in the list now ;-)

Just registered here to buy this full list. Didn't get any discount code after getting into your email subs but its ok i guess. More interested in the list now ;-)

Sorry I wasn't more clear, it was 7am after a whole night of working that I wrote that. I didn't intend for it to be confusing. I meant to say you will get discounts on my future lists.

just purchased, but the link to download keeps getting disconnected when i click on it.

I just woke up, A download link will be in your email box shortly!

just purchased, but the link to download keeps getting disconnected when i click on it.

About 1 in 10 people will have a problem downloading the file, I'm not sure why, it always works for me. But I sent you another download link, make sure to let me know you got everything ok.

Edit: I'm awake now though :) so if you have a problem you will get a new link or a copy emailed to you personally if you have any trouble.

REVIEW:

500,000+ urls is itself a plus point. I bought this list after i saw the op saying no dup url or domain from last list he sold. I ran the list on Fast SB poster and its going good so far. The urls are non populated and non spam. Most of the urls are without any comment when i was checking on some random urls from the list.

I would advice that get this list if you are seriosuly thinking about huge backlinks before the selling is closed. A great list with a great pricing.

pmpknhd is a nice person too because he went out of his way to test urls himself when i reported my SB is showing all failed comments. But that was my stupid settings on the SB.

End result: I am very happy :) would rate this product 6/5 (1 extra point for his hardwork to put all this together)

REVIEW

as usual the list is damn good,
the thing I love in those lists is low amount of OBL,
the price gone up since the last list but it's really worth it!

I wish I had 1gbps connection to post on all of them first; )

Thanks
pmpknhd!

REVIEW

Another great list! Just dropped some links on fast mode in SB tonight and got the following results:

21lsbr8.jpg

This was filtering duplicate domains from the main list. 6500/8900 successfully posted with 3900 links already verified.

If you want a ton of links fast, get this list now. Use the 500k URLs to get your XR blasts indexed or link from each unique domain to your spokes/bottom layers.

Looking forward to more lists, keep em comin!

I did a test post just now, I got:

7923/8970 success
5447 links found

Your success will depend on:

1) The list itself
2) The settings you are using in the software of your choice
3) Your computer and internet

So the results will be a little different for everyone.

Probably around 5-7% are do follow, most of the urls are wordpress. Wordpress is mostly no follow.

I was thinking about it, 20 is kind of a lot. I think I'll just sell 10 copies total of all the lists combined. After that no more will be sold of this list, and none of my future lists will have any of these domains.

You aren't going to find a list with this many domains/urls at this price with this strict of a limitation anywhere. With only 10 copies sold it will keep it's value longer than any other list out there.

I did a test post just now, I got:

7923/8970 success
5447 links found

Your success will depend on:

1) The list itself
2) The settings you are using in the software of your choice
3) Your computer and internet

So the results will be a little different for everyone.

Just noticed my captcha balance was $0, probably has something to do with the lower success rates I got. Also noticed my available proxy bandwidth was 0 when I woke up today. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.