Status
Not open for further replies.

loopline

Feb 16, 2010
Rating - 100%
111   0   0
High PR Micro list. I have had some requests for smaller lists and this is the
first of many.

This is a different series of lists then my regular auto approve list, so they are
numbered different, so please don't confuse these lists with my regular auto
approve lists.

ALL Urls in this list have a Page Rank of 1 or greater. This is NOT the domain page
rank, but the ACTUAL Url Page Rank.

Cutting to the facts:

148 Urls with PR from 34 Domains

Page Rank :
PR3 - 4 Urls
Pr2 - 20 Urls
PR1 - 124 Urls

Bonus:
9126 Possible PR urls from 379 domains.

These are auto approve as well and are extracted from domains that all have PR.
Since these urls are all on domains that have PR they could get PR after the next PR
update. This gives you a chance to get your links on quality pages now, before they
even have PR.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

These domains work with Fast Poster in scrapebox and are derived from the following
blog platforms:

Wordpress
Moveable Type
B2Evolution
BlogEngine

All of these work in Scrapebox, however this list could be used with any blog
commenter that will comment to those platforms.

This list is actual urls and domains that are auto approve comments.
List is available for instant download after payment. Payment is via paypal.

Max Copies Sold:

Global Copies sold 48

These lists are also being sold elsewhere so the max copies will take that into
account and its global copies between all places that will be sold. Not copies per
each place.

Price:

Normally $9 but for your as a WickedFire member its only $7

It includes the PR list and the bonus.

Just enter Discount Code: WickedFire on the purchase page.

Payment Via PayPal

Buy now and Download Immediately:

PR AA list 3 + bouns - High PR AutoAapprove list 3 | Scrapebox Marketplace – loopline

You will be redirected to a download link and the link will be emailed to you.

Use Discount Code: WickedFire

Notes:

-This is a sperate series of lists and may contain some bleed over from my general auto approve lists. However I did not simply pull out all the best urls from my current lists. This is a list I compiled on its own, independantly from my regular AA lists.

-There are several addtional txt files included with these lists, regaring
connection settings etc... These are not included just to take up space, you should read them. :)

-If after you purchase, you get redirected to a page that says that the payment processor has not yet notified us of your payment. It just means paypal and the payment service I use (e-junkie) are out of sync for a few seconds. Check your email

lol thanks mate. :)

23 copies sold so far today.

Review copies given out to some select members as well.

Re-testing now, my paid proxies crapped out half way thru the run. I was like "no way is this a loopline list, wth is going on here?". So I logged and realized that halfway through the run, I went over my bandwidth limit. Stupid proxies. Will be back later with results.

Re-testing now, my paid proxies crapped out half way thru the run. I was like "no way is this a loopline list, wth is going on here?". So I logged and realized that halfway through the run, I went over my bandwidth limit. Stupid proxies. Will be back later with results.

LOL I thought you were gonna get new proxies. Just messing with you. :D

Bought the last 10 or so loopline lists and stopped buying others cause they were... crap.

Hmmm, something strange going on here. Now for this list I get really bad results. Settings 90 sec timeout, 10 connections, with 10 private proxies.

Results

Success: 87
Failed: 61

Ran a link check on all as recommended in the txt file.

Found links 37/148

Am I doing something wrong here?

My Review:

I was going to use slow poster but I have no patience for that. So instead I used 5 threads with a timeout of 90 seconds:

High PR Micro list:

wpsuccessful.png

linksfound.png

I also checked every PR for each url and 3 were PR0 and 29 showed n/a.

urlpr.png

Here's the breakdown of the outbound links:

oblyo.png

Below 100 = 82 urls
100-1000 = 23 urls
1000+ = 43 urls

Bonus Package:

2ndsucess.png

2ndlinksfound.png

Conclusion:

For $9 this is a NO BRAINER. ALSO, Sign up to get notifications on his future lists'. ;)

Reactions: loopline
Bought the last 10 or so loopline lists and stopped buying others cause they were... crap.

Hmmm, something strange going on here. Now for this list I get really bad results. Settings 90 sec timeout, 10 connections, with 10 private proxies.

Results

Found links 37/148

As Jerahmeel point out, super low connections on this list is best, due to the nature of it.

However:

It has come to my attention that success rates/link stick rates on my lates high PR auto approve list 3 are less then what I would consider acceptable. I am committed to my products and I am going to release an update for it.

It seems the problem is that several urls changed from the time I built the list to the time I launched it. On a micro list like this that can have a big effect.

I will have an updated list that will be sent out to my prior buyers within the next 48 hours. Anyone who purchased will receive this list free of charge.

Thanks for your patience and sorry for the inconvenience.

MAtt

Results

Found links 37/148

Did you use names instead of keywords? How about emails? Anything above 500 to 1000 emails/names has always worked for me. Be sure to shuffle your list 10x before commenting.

If that doesn't work you can start from the basics and use manual commenter and work your way up.

Hmmm, will try again. Yep, always use a fresh set of emails. I used keywords not names. Thanks for all the recommendations!

Update sent out. New update alone has more high pr urls then the first list had, plus you have the first list. You should be able to get more high pr links then I even promised in the first list by using both lists. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.