New - Scrapebox D@ofoll0w Auto Approve List 16 - Dof011ow only - $30

Status
Not open for further replies.

loopline

Feb 16, 2010
Rating - 100%
111   0   0
New Scrapebox D0F01l@w Auto Approve list 16.

Cutting to the chase:

List contains 7200 urls from 179 domains. Included in those urls/domains is this breakdown:

* WordPress – 7200 D0F01l@w urls from 179 domains

All are compatible with Scrapebox Fast Poster. Page Rank from N/A – 1.

D0F01l@w is determined per Scrapeboxs Wordpress D0F01l@w checker. I did not check these by hand, but Scrapebox shows them all as D0F01l@w.

There may be some bleedover from previous Auto Approve lists that I have sold. This is a D0F01l@w only list. I did not pull this list from previous lists I have sold, I harvested this list independantly of previous lists.

All of these work in Scrapebox Fast Poster, however this list could be used with any blog commenter that will comment to those platforms.

Specifically these are from:
Wordpress

This list is actual urls that are D0F01l@w auto approve comments.

List is available for instant download after payment. Payment is via paypal.

Note: There is a readme file regarding optimal connection settings for these lists, make sure you read it for best results.

Max Copies Sold:

Global Copies sold 48

This list is also being sold eslwhere so the max copies will take that into account and its global copies between all places that will be sold. Not copies per each place.

Price:

Normally $30, but for you as a WickedFire member its only $25.

Just enter Discount Code: WickedFire on the purchase page.

Payment Via PayPal

Buy now and Download Immediately:

List 16 - DoFollow Auto Approve list 16 | Scrapebox Marketplace – loopline

You will be redirected to a download link and the link will be emailed to you.

Use Discount Code: WickedFire

Important Note: If after you purchase, you get redirected to a page that says that the payment processor has not yet notified us of your payment. It just means paypal and the payment service I use (e-junkie) are out of sync for a few seconds. Check your email you used to pay and the link will be in your email.

Review Copies have been given out to respected members of the community.

1 Free review copy will also be given to anyone meeting the standard review copy guidelines (200 posts and 10 itrader)

My Review:

I gotta admint, Matt is on a roll! It seems like he never sleeps.. Anyways, here are my results with this list.

I used 100 threads with a timeout of 90 seconds:

successful.png

6070 successful posts out of 7224 = 84% success rate

linksfoundddddd.png

5702 links found out of 6070 = 94% success rate

I also checked to see if all his urls were do-follow:

dofollowplugin.png

Notice that there is ZERO no-follow urls. I then manually checked 3 random urls to see if they were really do-follow blogs.

do-follow = blue color
no-follow = red color

Here's an example of a no-follow link (taken from a yahoo answers post):

nofollowexample.png

Now here are the 3 random blogs I checked:

example1r.png

example2b.png

example3.png

Conclusion:

Better be quick before this list is sold out! :)

Well, I also a list provider for manual blog commenting. In these days I'm doing a research with scrapebox. So loopline's lists are the selected product for me. Because he does a big effort to compile a working list (Not a newbie dump from scrapebox)

I tested this list for one of my web site. I see a big amount of comments are visible. This is the quality that I expected. I'm sure OP will release more lists soon :)

Rate: 9.5/10
Buy this one with confident :)

Thanks
Rukshan

can i just get autobilled to my paypal from you and you just send me your lists? lol, j/k

Set you up. $10,000 a month right?

jep want a subscription too :D your lists are the shit

Set you up too . $10,000 a month too and Ill send you a thank you card.

Well, I also a list provider for manual blog commenting. In these days I'm doing a research with scrapebox. So loopline's lists are the selected product for me. Because he does a big effort to compile a working list (Not a newbie dump from scrapebox)

I tested this list for one of my web site. I see a big amount of comments are visible. This is the quality that I expected. I'm sure OP will release more lists soon :)

Rate: 9.5/10
Buy this one with confident :)

Thanks
Rukshan

Thanks for the review mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.