Status
Not open for further replies.

loopline

Feb 16, 2010
Rating - 100%
111   0   0
New Scrapebox Auto Approve list 21.

Cutting to the chase:

List contains 116,000 urls from 2011 domains. Included in those urls/domains is this
breakdown:

* WordPress – 103,000 urls from 1845 domains
* Moveable Type – 8,000 urls from 99 domains
* B2Evolution – 618 urls from 8 domains
* BlogEngine – 459 urls from 42 domains
* Edu and Gov – 80 urls from 10 domains
* The Rest – Scrapebox Blog Analyzer didn’t recognize about 3,000 of the urls for whatever reason, but Fast poster was able to place links on all of them.

Page Rank from N/A – 4.

All are compatible with Scrapebox Fast Poster.

Of course these are unique from the last Auto Approve lists that I sold. None of the domains or urls in these lists were sold in my prior lists, and none of the domains or urls from my last lists are in these lists.

All of these work in Scrapebox Fast Poster, however this list could be used with any blog commenter that will comment to those platforms.

Specifically these are from:
Wordpress
Moveable Type
Blog Engine
B2Evolution

This list is actual urls and domains that are auto approve comments.

List is available for instant download after payment. Payment is via paypal.

Note: There is a readme file regarding optimal connection settings for these lists, make sure you read it for best results.

Max Copies Sold:

Global Copies sold 48

This list is also being sold elsewhere so the max copies will take that into account and its global copies between all places that will be sold. Not copies per each place.

Price:

Full price is $34, but for you as a WickedFire member its only $29.

Just enter Discount Code: WickedFire on the purchase page.

Payment Via PayPal

Buy now and Download Immediately:

List 21 - Scrapebox Auto Approve List 21 | Scrapebox Marketplace – loopline

You will be redirected to a download link and the link will be emailed to you.

Use Discount Code: WickedFire

Important Note: If after you purchase, you get redirected to a page that says that the payment processor has not yet notified us of your payment. It just means paypal and the payment service I use (e-junkie) are out of sync for a few seconds. Check your email you used to pay and the link will be in your email.

17 copies sold to prior buyers in the past 3 hours since the list launched. Just emailed the 300+ people on my regular mailing list for auto approve lists, already getting responses. This list won't last long. 31 copies left at the time of this posting.

Glad to see you churning em out again Loopline, I'm in!

Great, thanks! :) I am happy to be churning out again. I missed a few weeks there, but I was wrapping up my day job and I am full time IM as of this past week! Yea!

So I will be regularly cranking them out. I am also diversifying, so there will be AA lists that focus specifically on certain things coming as well as Scrapeboard lists coming soon.

Down from 48 copies to 27 copies left, were 4 hours in so far.

iTrader left for you 1yerrot and river :)

Down to only 20 copies left.

If you buy and don't post here, pm me so I can leave you itrader.

Last days I was wondering when you send out a new promotion for your list and then next day "loopline" hit my inbox, great timing :)

Do you plan to release some lists with more unique domains in the future? Like 10k or so?

I probably won't release any 10K domain lists. A list that size might have 1 Million urls in it that are auto approve. With the time it takes me to do it I would have to charge around $100, give or take, and people don't like to spend that much in one shot on a list, cause its a risk. With a service, you pretty much get a guarantee up front for X links for X price. With a list the price is in stone, but how many links you can get from it is always up for grabs.

However i do plan on offering a lot of lists over the coming weeks. Like 2-4 a week, so if you just buy several small ones you could get 10K unique domains in a couple weeks time probably.

Damn sold out in what 48 hours ?

loopLine I joined your notification list.
Do you accept bribes via paypal so that I might be notified first ? :bowdown::bowdown:

just kidding about the bribe crack

Damn sold out in what 48 hours ?

loopLine I joined your notification list.
Do you accept bribes via paypal so that I might be notified first ? :bowdown::bowdown:

just kidding about the bribe crack

Yeah, it sold out right around 24 hours. The list I launched just 14 hours ago to my email list only is almost sold out.

Yeah mate we can do a bribe, lol. JK. I just punched out another, but I am going to be hammering them out from now on, so I should pretty much always have something, or something shortly.

Thanks for the interest though!

Status
Not open for further replies.