Status
Not open for further replies.

loopline

Feb 16, 2010
Rating - 100%
111   0   0
New Scrapebox Auto Approve list 17.

Cutting to the chase:

List contains 76,000 urls from 1665 domains. Included in those urls/domains is this
breakdown:

* BlogEngine – 540 urls from 75 domains
* Edu – 87 urls from 6 domains
* WordPress, Moveable Type and B2Evolution – 75,000 urls from 1590 domains

All are compatible with Scrapebox Fast Poster. Page Rank from N/A – 4.

Bonus - I am including a bonus with this list. 2600 Auto Approve urls from 130 domains. This Bonus list is a small list that I made that didn't quite get all the filters applied that I normally would apply. So success rate on this Bonus list might be less then what you would typically expect from one of my lists, but its some free links none the less. :)

Of course these are unique from the last Auto Approve lists that I sold. None of the domains or urls in these lists were sold in my prior lists, and none of the domains or urls from my last lists are in these lists.

All of these work in Scrapebox Fast Poster, however this list could be used with any blog commenter that will comment to those platforms.

Specifically these are from:
Wordpress
Moveable Type
Blog Engine
B2Evolution

This list is actual urls and domains that are auto approve comments. List is available for instant download after payment. Payment is via paypal.

Note: There is a readme file regarding optimal connection settings for these lists, make sure you read it for best results.

Max Copies Sold:

Global Copies sold 48

This list is also being sold elsewhere so the max copies will take that into account and its global copies between all places that will be sold. Not copies per each place.

Price:

Normally $25, but for you as a WickedFire member its only $22.

Just enter Discount Code: WickedFire on the purchase page.

Payment Via PayPal

Buy now and Download Immediately:

List 17 - Scrapebox Auto Approve list 17 | Scrapebox Marketplace – loopline

You will be redirected to a download link and the link will be emailed to you.

Use Discount Code: WickedFire

Important Note: If after you purchase, you get redirected to a page that says that the payment processor has not yet notified us of your payment. It just means paypal and the payment service I use (e-junkie) are out of sync for a few seconds. Check your email you used to pay and the link will be in your email.

Got your PM, downloaded, queuing it up my server now. Will report back with results in a few hours. Thanks!

Posted: 38K/76k

Public proxies, otherwise I'm sure it would have hit the 80-90% submission rate I normally get from your lists. I gotta find a private proxy source that can deal with the bandwidth hitting these big lists takes.

Linkchecking now, will post results when it's done.

Meh, scrapebox hung up...or my server rebooted, not sure. Logged back into remote desktop and nothing was happening...sigh. Will rerun and post results.

Rechecked my latest crash dump poster, which matched the URL count in the list. 28344 found. So considering I used shite proxies, I got 78% of my submitted sites to take a link.

Good stuff, as always.

Sold Out

Any idea on the OBL? I'm after a cleaner list.

This list sold out a bit ago. I launched list 18, but just my prior buyers bought it all up, it never even made it to the forums.

Going to be launching lists more frequently to keep up with demand.

As for OBL, I don't actually take that into account on this kind of auto approve list, I just give you everything. I may launch a Low OBL list shortly, I haven't worked it all out yet.

Thanks,
MAtt

Status
Not open for further replies.