Status
Not open for further replies.

loopline

Feb 16, 2010
Rating - 100%
111   0   0
New Scrapebox Auto Approve list 15.

Cutting to the chase:

List contains 68,000 urls from 2079 domains. Included in those urls/domains is this breakdown:

* BlogEngine – 800 urls from 67 domains
* Edu and Gov – 95 urls from 13 domains
* WordPress – 58,000 urls from 1600 domains
* Misc (B2Evo and Moveable Type and any not identified by Blog Analyzer) – Approx. 9,200 urls from approx. 300 domains.

All are compatible with Scrapebox Fast Poster. Page Rank from N/A – 4.

Of course these are unique from the last Auto Approve lists that I sold. None of the domains or urls in these lists were sold in my prior lists, and none of the domains or urls from my last lists are in these lists.

All of these work in Scrapebox Fast Poster, however this list could be used with any blog commenter that will comment to those platforms.

Specifically these are from:
Wordpress
Moveable Type
Blog Engine
B2Evolution

This list is actual urls and domains that are auto approve comments.

List is available for instant download after payment. Payment is via paypal.

Note: There is a readme file regarding optimal connection settings for these lists, make sure you read it for best results.

Max Copies Sold:

Global Copies sold 48

This list is also being sold eslwhere so the max copies will take that into account and its global copies between all places that will be sold. Not copies per each place.

Price:

Normally $34, but for you as a WickedFire member its only $28.

Just enter Discount Code: WickedFire on the purchase page.

Payment Via PayPal

Buy now and Download Immediately:

List 15 - Auto Approve List 15 | Scrapebox Marketplace – loopline

You will be redirected to a download link and the link will be emailed to you.

Use Discount Code: WickedFire

Important Note: If after you purchase, you get redirected to a page that says that the payment processor has not yet notified us of your payment. It just means paypal and the payment service I use (e-junkie) are out of sync for a few seconds. Check your email you used to pay and the link will be in your email.

Review Copies have been given to reputable members of the community.

My Review:

WordPress List:

I decided to use 200 threads with a timeout of 90 seconds because I know my success rate will still be high regardless of how many threads I use. Of course my vps is able to handle this load, so no issue there.

200threadswpsuccessful.png

45,179 successful posts out of 58,107 urls = 78% success rate

Stupid me, I forgot to capture a screenshot of my found links so I apologize for that. Anyways here are my results after running the list through link checker:

40,159 links found out of 45,179 successful posts = 89% success rate

Blog Engine List:

Whenever I use more than 100 threads to post on BE blogs, my vps tends to freeze up after xx,xxx blogs. So on this test, I only used 100 threads with a timeout of 90 seconds.

belistsuccessful.png

768 successful posts out of 893 urls = 86% success rate

belinksfound.png

594 links found out of 768 urls = 77% success rate

EDU Blog list:

I know how sensitive edu blogs are so I decided to use 5 threads instead of 100. I was going to use slow poster but it was taking forever, lol. So faster poster it is! ;)

edulistsuccessful.png

73 successful posts out 86 urls = 85% success rate

edulistlinksfound.png

81 links found out of 86 urls = 94% success rate

Notice how it found more links than the amount of successful posts? If you read Matt's readme file, he suggests that you go check the whole blog list (not just the successful post attempts) when it comes to edu blogs. This right here proves that. So be sure take this advice in consideration whenever you run link checker.

Conclusion:

I mean, do I really need one? lol. It has already been stated that Matt only delivers QUALITY blogs. My best advice for you is to ONLY buy from Matt when it comes to SB blogs. There are quite a few rehash sellers out there in WF and it's good to know that the mods are NOW taking action against them.

Not only will you get unique urls/domains across all his lists' but you will get a high success rate from every fresh list he releases. Of course, this isn't true with his old ones because we all know blogs change overtime - some become dead, moderated or even closed for comments.

It seems that there are only 19 copies left. Damn, it looks like they'll be sold either by tomorrow or the day after. So better be quick because Matt will not sell anymore copies after that. :)

This list definitely deserves a 10/10.

Just purchased. I'm doing some posting for a list I just harvested, but after that will be leaving a review! The above one has me pretty stoke.

Matt -

I cant keep up with your list bro.. ha, slow down a bit!

Will check my email and purchase in a min.

lol, I just launched a new D2follow only one and 3 more lists are already in the works. Hustling. :)

8 copies left!.

My Review:

WordPress List:

I decided to use 200 threads with a timeout of 90 seconds because I know my success rate will still be high regardless of how many threads I use. Of course my vps is able to handle this load, so no issue there.

200threadswpsuccessful.png

45,179 successful posts out of 58,107 urls = 78% success rate

Stupid me, I forgot to capture a screenshot of my found links so I apologize for that. Anyways here are my results after running the list through link checker:

40,159 links found out of 45,179 successful posts = 89% success rate

Blog Engine List:

Whenever I use more than 100 threads to post on BE blogs, my vps tends to freeze up after xx,xxx blogs. So on this test, I only used 100 threads with a timeout of 90 seconds.

belistsuccessful.png

768 successful posts out of 893 urls = 86% success rate

belinksfound.png

594 links found out of 768 urls = 77% success rate

EDU Blog list:

I know how sensitive edu blogs are so I decided to use 5 threads instead of 100. I was going to use slow poster but it was taking forever, lol. So faster poster it is! ;)

edulistsuccessful.png

73 successful posts out 86 urls = 85% success rate

edulistlinksfound.png

81 links found out of 86 urls = 94% success rate

Notice how it found more links than the amount of successful posts? If you read Matt's readme file, he suggests that you go check the whole blog list (not just the successful post attempts) when it comes to edu blogs. This right here proves that. So be sure take this advice in consideration whenever you run link checker.

Conclusion:

I mean, do I really need one? lol. It has already been stated that Matt only delivers QUALITY blogs. My best advice for you is to ONLY buy from Matt when it comes to SB blogs. There are quite a few rehash sellers out there in WF and it's good to know that the mods are NOW taking action against them.

Not only will you get unique urls/domains across all his lists' but you will get a high success rate from every fresh list he releases. Of course, this isn't true with his old ones because we all know blogs change overtime - some become dead, moderated or even closed for comments.

It seems that there are only 19 copies left. Damn, it looks like they'll be sold either by tomorrow or the day after. So better be quick because Matt will not sell anymore copies after that. :)

This list definitely deserves a 10/10.

Came in here to do a review but this post nailed it. Loopline is without question the premier blog comment list provider out there (anywhere): volume, quality, he never fails to disappoint.

I don't have any fancy screenshots or even any totals, as i broke it up and ran it at multiple targets of mine, but with my paid proxies and Loop's recommended settings, I'm pulling around 95% successfully posted each run and 90% found links (90% of total posted, not reported successfully).

Really, really good stuff. I hope you never quit.

Came in here to do a review but this post nailed it. Loopline is without question the premier blog comment list provider out there (anywhere): volume, quality, he never fails to disappoint.

I don't have any fancy screenshots or even any totals, as i broke it up and ran it at multiple targets of mine, but with my paid proxies and Loop's recommended settings, I'm pulling around 95% successfully posted each run and 90% found links (90% of total posted, not reported successfully).

Really, really good stuff. I hope you never quit.

Thanks mate, I don't intend to quit. Infact I intend to grow. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.