New - loopline Scrapebox General URL List 1 - 4.9 Million Urls

Status
Not open for further replies.

loopline

Feb 16, 2010
Rating - 100%
111   0   0
New - loopline Scrapebox General URL List 1 - 4.9 Million Urls

This list is a filtered list from scraping. I scraped millions of urls and I ran them thru scrapebox to see which urls would come back successful as postable. I got a success shown from scrapebox on all of these URLs. The only filter I applied to the urls that I scraped was that I dumped all the urls that showed failed in scrapebox.

There are auto approve urls among this list, but the larger portion of it is moderated. By crafting some clever comments you can get links on urls that other people are not getting links on.

Cutting to the chase:

List contains 4,922,910 urls from 353,303 domains.

All are compatible with Scrapebox Fast Poster.

This list is broken down into smaller files so you can easily post to the smaller chunks, as scrapebox would likely crash if you tried to post to all 4.9 million urls in 1 run.

This is the first list in the series like this, although more will follow.

All of these work in Scrapebox Fast Poster, however this list could be used with any blog commenter that will comment to those platforms.

Specifically these are from:
Wordpress
Moveable Type
Blog Engine
B2Evolution

List is available for instant download after payment. Payment is via paypal.

Note: There is a readme file regarding optimal connection settings for these lists, make sure you read it for best results.

Price:

Normally $9, but for you as a Wickedfire member its only $5.

Just enter Discount Code: WickedFire on the purchase page.

Payment Via PayPal

Buy now and Download Immediately:

General URL List 1 - Scrapebox General URL List 1 | Scrapebox Marketplace – loopline

You will be redirected to a download link and the link will be emailed to you.

Use Discount Code: WickedFire

Important Note: If after you purchase, you get redirected to a page that says that the payment processor has not yet notified us of your payment. It just means paypal and the payment service I use (e-junkie) are out of sync for a few seconds. Check your email you used to pay and the link will be in your email.

Review Copies

2 review copies will be given to any WickedFire member who meets the standard review guidelines set forth in the rules.

2 additional review copies will be given to any WickedFire member who has at least 200 posts and 10 itraders.

Woo, I was planning on giving scrapebox a burst today, I'll gladly take the second review copy and leave a in-deph review :D

We tested his last list and had great success rate with links sticking.

If you buy recommend combing and randomizing with other lists though because lots of pages will have the exact same links from others blasting from this list.

We tested his last list and had great success rate with links sticking.

If you buy recommend combing and randomizing with other lists though because lots of pages will have the exact same links from others blasting from this list.

Thanks for the good words and good tips for users. :)

Sorry for posting my review so late but going through 4.9 million URLs takes time lol.

I have to say this list is one of the best AA lists I have ever used. The success rate was about 80% for me (Better Proxies/bandwidth ) could have made this higher of course.

Thanks for the review mate. I did want to point out that while this list has AA in it it also has moderated blogs. Just clarifying.

Sorry for posting my review so late but going through 4.9 million URLs takes time lol.

I have to say this list is one of the best AA lists I have ever used. The success rate was about 80% for me (Better Proxies/bandwidth ) could have made this higher of course.

i-see-what-you-did-there.jpg

Review:
Every one knows about loopline list and he once again proved he is one of the best:)
I got around 70 to 80% success rate(Approximately)
But he has given clear instructions "how to use moderated blogs" to get your links approved which was awesome..
I took lot of time to run a huge list.
I rate 8/10(I would have given 10/10 if i have all are auto approved blogs!!!)
I would still recommend this list since you are getting it for lowest price...
Keep up the good work:)
A++++

Review:
Every one knows about loopline list and he once again proved he is one of the best:)
I got around 70 to 80% success rate(Approximately)
But he has given clear instructions "how to use moderated blogs" to get your links approved which was awesome..
I took lot of time to run a huge list.
I rate 8/10(I would have given 10/10 if i have all are auto approved blogs!!!)
I would still recommend this list since you are getting it for lowest price...
Keep up the good work:)
A++++

Thanks for the review mate!

just purchased - going thru some of your other lists thanks mate

Thanks mate! I left itrader for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.