Status
Not open for further replies.

loopline

Feb 16, 2010
Rating - 100%
111   0   0
New Scrapebox Auto Approve list 42

Cutting to the chase:

List contains 68,360 urls from 1524 domains. Included in those urls/domains is this
breakdown:

* WordPress – 66,795 urls from 1487 domains
* BlogEngine – 8 urls from 2 domains
* Edu – 102 urls from 7 domains
* B2Evolution and Moveable Type 1,557 urls from 35 domains

Page Rank from N/A – 7.
PR Breakdown:
list42-pr.jpg

Of course these are unique from the last Auto Approve lists that I sold. None of the domains or urls in these lists were sold in my prior lists, and none of the domains or urls from my last lists are in these lists.

All of these work in Scrapebox Fast Poster, however this list could be used with any blog commenter that will comment to those platforms.

Specifically these are from:
Wordpress
Moveable Type
Blog Engine
B2Evolution

This list is actual urls and domains that are auto approve comments.

List is available for instant download after payment. Payment is via paypal.

Note: There is a readme file regarding optimal connection settings for these lists, make sure you read it for best results.

Max Copies Sold:

Global Copies sold 48

This list is also being sold elsewhere so the max copies will take that into account and its global copies between all places that will be sold. Not copies per each place.

Price:

Normally $24, but for you as a Wickefire member its only $21.

Just enter Discount Code: Wickedfire on the purchase page.

Payment Via PayPal

Buy now and Download Immediately:

List 42 - Scrapebox Auto Approve List 42 | Scrapebox Marketplace – loopline

You will be redirected to a download link and the link will be emailed to you.

Use Discount Code: WickedFire

Important Note: If after you purchase, you get redirected to a page that says that the payment processor has not yet notified us of your payment. It just means paypal and the payment service I use (e-junkie) are out of sync for a few seconds. Check your email you used to pay and the link will be in your email.

Review Copies:

I will be contacting a few reputable members for review copies.

In addition to those reviews I have 2 Free review copies to the first to members to claim them. You must have at least 100 posts and not have negative itrader and have been a member of WickedFire for at least 1 month.

Also there are 4 half price review copies. Or rather slightly less then half of the discounted price. So these are $10. Claim them and I will get you payment details.

Old Reviews:
I have been selling Scrapebox Auto Approve lists for over a year and a half and I for a long time I quit listing them here on WickedFire. I couldn't keep up with demand and by the time that I had a thread with a couple reviews in it the list was already sold out.

Well now I have reworked my entire system and laid down a bunch of projects that were taking my time up. So I am able to produce lists as fast as people can buy them (for the most part, but I can scale more if need be).

To that end thought I would post up some old threads and reviews.

Threads:
http://www.wickedfire.com/sell-buy-trade/140162-new-scrapebox-auto-approve-list-33-a.html

http://www.wickedfire.com/sell-buy-...o-approve-list-21-116k-urls-edu-gov-more.html

http://www.wickedfire.com/sell-buy-...approve-list-19-wordpress-edu-bonus-22-a.html

http://www.wickedfire.com/sell-buy-...-auto-approve-list-17-wordpress-edu-25-a.html

Reviews:

My Review:

I used 300 threads with a 90 second timeout and 50 private proxies to accomplish the following:

32,665 successful out of 44,869 urls = 73% success rate

26,758 links found out of 32,665 urls = 82% success rate

Note: This is the fastest list I've tested from loopline so far. Seems like Matt has filtered out all the BAD blogs. :)

PR Check:

I then removed duplicate domains on the entire list to check PR of each url.

PR3 - 1 url
PR2 - 3 urls
PR1 - 5 urls
PR0 or N/A - 821 urls

Outbound links:

- tested from the sample above:

Below 100 = 539 urls
Between 100 - 500 = 140 urls
Above 500 = 151 urls

Conclusion:

Overall, another quality list by Matt. I mean, he's been doing this for ages and I'm glad to see the quality is still there. :)

I have used his service before and yeah bought some lists as well. I can really vouch for MATT on this. He is a good guy and an honest person. His lists have been unique and not spammed like other SCRAPEBOX list provider. I am sure he has something unique for offer again.

PS: I am not writing this because he told me to or something like that, just leaving in and saying him good luck :)

Review:

My review is a little later than I had hoped for and unfortunately, it's only a partial review. My older linksys router with dd-wrt on it is rebooting about every 30 minutes so I can't keep a connection up long enough to give them bigger lists a proper review. I've just ordered a new router from newegg so I'll be able to do the bigger lists in a few days. Before my router took a dump on me, I was able to do the smaller BE list.

Here's the results:

I think that's pretty damn impressive. Out of the successful 358 posts, there were actually 354 when checked. I don't think I've ever seen a successful/confirmed number that close before.

A 88% confirmed percentage is pretty damn good. I'll post my other findings when I get my new router.

Posted: 38K/76k

Public proxies, otherwise I'm sure it would have hit the 80-90% submission rate I normally get from your lists. I gotta find a private proxy source that can deal with the bandwidth hitting these big lists takes.

Linkchecking now, will post results when it's done.

Rechecked my latest crash dump poster, which matched the URL count in the list. 28344 found. So considering I used shite proxies, I got 78% of my submitted sites to take a link.

Good stuff, as always.

Damn sold out in what 48 hours ?

loopLine I joined your notification list.
Do you accept bribes via paypal so that I might be notified first ?

just kidding about the bribe crack

There are lots more, you can hit the search button at the top and see lots on other types of lists too.

Last edited:

My Review:

I got a chance to test this list and like to talk about this list here. Loopline may be the most active member for scrapebox in any forum. So his products have superb quality after a big research. I used recommended settings for scrapebox fast poster in a hostamus VPS.

This list has 68360 links to put comments. After few hours posting task was completed with 43962 success entries.
When I check posted entries, it gave 37121 posted entries which is a very good amount for a scrapebox list. ha ha I spend 13GB as well :D

Thanks a lot for this superb quality list!

review:

as usual loopline delivers what he promises. i hit the list with my custom software not scrapebox and also found around 33k links posted. surely worth the price!

Thanks guys.

Im interested to see more reviews, because I got a much better success rate then that. If its that low for everyone then Ill make a bonus update and release it.

review:

as usual loopline delivers what he promises. i hit the list with my custom software not scrapebox and also found around 33k links posted. surely worth the price!

I meant to leave a review yesterday. I came to the thread and everything, but then my ADD got the best of me - I ended up cooking or building a bench or something I'm sure.

Anyways, I can't really say much more than to echo what igl00 said here - my success rate was similar, around 31k. That's around 50% which is what I usually get so it looks good to me!

REVIEW:

This list is ridiculous!
Those PRs above are of the actual pages and most of them have low OBLs - for now ;)

Best AA list I've used by far with 75% or so success and tons of PR included

loopline is probably the most knowledgeable scrapebox individual in the industry.

anything he is selling is worth 10x what he is asking.

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk 2

Thanks for the feedback mate! I have had several sales with the Wickedfire promo code, so if you purchase make sure you pm me or post here or let me know somehow so that I can leave you itrader.

i scraped but no good result for my scrape box ... some time pr issue some time auto approved and some time do follow issue how to solve these thing??

Yes as blog says, are you talking about this list or scrapebox in general?

Also what do you mean by PR and dofollow being a problem? More importantly if its about this list then I would be happy to help in this thread, if its about scrapebox in general, then I would be happy to help, but please start a thread or reply in an existing thread as this one isn't the place for general scrapebox discusssion.

Status
Not open for further replies.