New - Komment Kings Scrapebox Auto Approve List LION

Status
Not open for further replies.

loopline

Feb 16, 2010
Rating - 100%
111   0   0
New Auto Approve List Lion

This list is compatible with Scrapebox Fast Poster.

Cutting to the chase:
List contains 74,444 urls from 1840 domains.

Edu - 57 urls from 8 domains

Page Rank - N/A - 5 and 1 PR 7

All of these work in Scrapebox Fast Poster, however this list could be used with any blog commenter that will comment to those platforms.

Of course these are unique from the last Auto Approve lists that we have sold. None of the urls in these lists were sold in our prior lists, and none of the urls from our prior lists are in this list.

Specifically these are from:
Wordpress

This list is actual urls and domains that are auto approve comments.
List is available for instant download after payment. Payment is via paypal.

Note: There is a readme file regarding optimal connection settings for these lists, make sure you read it for best results.

Max Copies Sold:
Global Copies sold 50

This list is also being sold elsewhere so the max copies will take that into account and its global copies between all places that will be sold. Not copies per each place.

Price:
Normally $20, but for you as a Wicked Fire member its only $17.

Just enter Discount Code: WickedFire on the purchase page.

Payment Via PayPal

Buy now and Download Immediately:

List Lion - Auto Approve List Lion | Komment Kings

Discount Code: WickedFire

You will be redirected to a download link and the link will be emailed to you.
Important Note: If after you purchase, you get redirected to a page that says that the payment processor has not yet notified us of your payment. It just means paypal and the payment service I use (e-junkie) are out of sync for a few seconds. Check your email you used to pay and the link will be in your email.

Reviews:

We have given some reviews out to reputable members of this forum, but we are also offering 4 free reviews to the first 4 people that qualify and claim them.

2 free review copies will be given to anyone who meets these:
You must have been a wicked fire member for at least a month
You must have at least 200 posts
You must have at least 10 itrader

2 free review copies will be given to anyone who has 20+ itrader and at least 200 posts.

Also you need to post a review in 5 days or less after having received it.

Last edited:

Got a Review in our last thread about this list. You can check all the reviews in our last thread HERE.

Always looking to grab up :smilie_weihn_winki:the lists you guys make to add to my arsenol. Let me leave a review...

Its the same bad-ass shit that they always make. Grabbed a copy today, shit is straight fire as usual! This crew is the only provier that I can say has buy worthy AA lists, all of the other crap that I have tried in the past has been a huge disappoint:smilie_weihn_winki:. I rely on solid tools/fuel to run them on as a provider here, and these guys get my thumbs way up in :costumed-smiley-087the fucking air! Keep them coming!

I purchased a list from them last night and as everyone has shown and knows...these lists are the best to buy.

Customer service with loopline is some of the best I've come across and these are the lists to buy if you are in the market. The personal communication with any slight problems has pretty much guaranteed that I will be buying more and more.

If nobody will claim the other review copy, I will gladly rid you of your trouble by claiming it haha :)

Did you even read the requirements for the review copy?

I would be happy to test a review copy out. Thanks

Just blasted a sites inner pages with 1000 comments - ran a link check 820 found! Amazing stick rate as usual.

Whats the do follow & no follow ratio on the list?

I honestly don't know, I didn't run it. Statistically it would fall in the 2%-5% range for dofollow based on other lists I have done etc..

Did you even read the requirements for the review copy?

I would be happy to test a review copy out. Thanks

PM sent.

If nobody will claim the other review copy, I will gladly rid you of your trouble by claiming it haha :)

Sorry, I prefer to honor the members that have been around a little longer and contributed a little more. Stick around though, post some more, then maybe next time. :)

Down for a review copy.

PM sent.

Don't forget if you purchase to list to let me know so I can leave you itrader. 21 copies sold.

Review time - this AA list is sick with it. I got a 90% success rate on it with 25 private proxies. Works like a charm. Anyone who has scrapebox knows loopline, his lists are just golden. Overall I recommend you buy this instead of wasting time scraping sites and ish.

Review

Review:

I received a review copy of this list and posted to a random sampling of 1500 urls using 80 PUBLIC proxies. I am sure the results would have been even better with private, but still very impressed using public proxies.
2012-06-19_0918.png

Of the 1103 that were posted, 947 were found immediately after posting.

Overall, very high quality list with great success rate.

Review - amazing auto approve list. I used 1000 random links from the list for the first run and out of the 1000, 878 were successfully posted. I'm only using 10~ private proxies so that tells you something. The list basically had an 88% success rate using relatively outdated proxies (I'm pretty sure anyone who uses private proxies respectively will get even better results than I did with this list). All in all, I'm not surprised - loopline always provides quality lists and this one is no different. 10/10 in my opinion. :)

Review Time:

I used full list to check the quality with 50 connections and 10 Private proxies. This time I got a very high success for a Scrapebox list which is supported for fast poster. It likes this,

radcnq.png

Did i check posted entries? Yes, I spent another few hours :)

sy9wy1.png

50% + links Found for this list . I can rate A+

Status
Not open for further replies.