new keywords software - beta testers wanted!

Status
Not open for further replies.

R-Yeah

Sep 19, 2007
Hello,

Recently I have been working on a new keywords software tool, aimed at the Internet Marketing community. It is especially useful for SEO, SEM, PPC and can even be useful whilst brainstorming for new niches and more..

The current version appears to be working very well, but my own testing aside, I feel that the time is right to seek additional assistance by way of a small team of beta testers.

All of those kind souls accepted on to the beta testing program will receive the following in return for their assistance :

- A license for the release version of this product and free updates for life
- Major discounts on all future products
- Space allocated for your own testimonial / advertisement within the sales letter announcing the release of my product

In terms of what I am looking for in a beta tester, it is quite simple in that the following lists out what I feel are no more than 'common sense' requirements :

- SOLID PPC experience with adwords and PPC services.
- Niche brainstorming experience and creativity
- Some experience with generating income through Google Adwords or a similar service
- Access to a Windows (98/2K/XP/Vista) operating system (sorry mac users!)

in addition I would obviously be looking for those with a little time to give to this product and a willingness to provide me with feedback as appropriate.

Any interested parties should PM me asap giving a few basic details of background and relevant experience etc. In addition please feel free to request any further information or clarification as appropriate.

Thank you for taking the time to read this,

Arye.

Sure thing.
I also have a solid background in testing professional software, be prepared to cry as I will find every bug there is.

Hit me up on PM.

::emp::

Of the 30 or so keyword programs out there that I have used, only 5% have been useful. I would consider myself very active in ppc and would be happy to give your some testing feedback for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.