New Iron Maiden Single Released - El Dorado

Berto

Movin to TX
Jan 3, 2009
Proudly Incorporated in WY
wordai.com
For you metalheads.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0lwrg2u_gCM"]YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.[/ame]

Not so sure about the opening and closing sequences, but this song is catchy and rocks. Get ready for the new album on August 15th!

UP THE IRONS!

The-Final-Frontier-cover.jpg

Nice. Love Maiden, though had to skip this year's tour because I fucking hate the place where they always play here in the SF Bay Area -- suburban hell.

What is with Eddie on the album cover? Looks like Eddie and Predator had a love child. Fucker needs to get some braces on quick.

I've listened to it a lot more.

The biggest problem here is that Bruce isn't singing. He's not using those awesome vocals of his - he's TALKING.

The guitars completely shred, but I think Bruce has packed it in. Damn shame, but I think he's got his riches and doesn't care as much anymore.

Get's better towards the end, but def not Maiden of old.

I've listened to it a lot more.

The biggest problem here is that Bruce isn't singing. He's not using those awesome vocals of his - he's TALKING.

The guitars completely shred, but I think Bruce has packed it in. Damn shame, but I think he's got his riches and doesn't care as much anymore.

I don't think that he doesn't care. He's just getting kind of old for it. He's been w/ the band for almost 30 years now.

El Dorado was played for the first time on Planet Rock (the UK's rock music radio station) for the first time just after 10 am this morning (UK time). I thought that it was OK, perhaps not a Maiden classic. It may grow on me with more plays. Looking forward to the album release. A number of listeners e-mailed in to Planet Rock and the general reaction was favourable.
Looking forward to seeing Maiden later this summer in the UK. Will be over 30 years since I first saw them, when Bruce was still doing the vocals for Samson.