New Google.com homepage-Pacman! [Screenshot]

Dev!l

Feb 5, 2010
Does anybody see the new Google.com homepage with the pacman game on it? I managed to grab a screenshot of it. I played a game of Pacman too :p

googlehomepage.jpg

It didn't load all that quickly. The game was lagging. Haha, at the thought of it, Pacman was lagging. What do you guys think about the concept? Google trying too hard or is it something you liked?

Edit:
Oh noes! Wrong section. Can someone move this to Shooting the shit?

Who cares if google slapped everyone anymore? pacman homepage totally made up for it

It was pretty cool but they fucked up the ghost ai quite a bit also many of the corridors are offset very slightly from others so that fucks you up too

Damn - you got Google slapped 7 years ago? Big baller....shot caller...
Twenty inch blades -- on the Impala A caller gettin laid tonight Swisher rolled tight, gotta sprayed by Ike I hit the HIIIGHWAY, making money the FLYYYY WAY But there's got to be a BETT-ER WAYY! A better way, better way, YEAH-AHHHH.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=InGtiEXQyF0"]YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.[/ame]

Reactions: Pr0xyhub
Damn - you got Google slapped 7 years ago? Big baller....shot caller...

I ain't no baller, but my account is older than that yes. First slaps were appearing around the end of 2003, post Florida Update, which was most definitely the precursor to the state of the slap today. Before that update you could do anything. ;)