New Forum proposal. We'll call it....... NickyGate

Midas Touch

He who laughs, LASTS!!
Dec 20, 2008
Dave's World
It could be put it at the TOP and then it would catch all the Trolls, Fans, and Haters before they could get into the STS section.

Kinda like one of those Sticky Fly Strips or Bags of Sugar water that trap FLYS & other annoying pests before they get to you.

All things Nicky could be addressed in there.

All the Poo, Cum, Spittle, and other bodily fluids being discharged about, for, against, and on/in him could be done so in a Safe Zone away from the WickedFire Majority.

A virtual BitchBox/Playpen so to speak.

I would have created a POLL for this, but alas, I think Nazi Cakes has taken that privilege away from my user account.

Lulz

I thought people had stopped the NickyCakes threads and back to normal.

My Bad!!

I thought people had stopped the NickyCakes threads and back to normal.

Oops!!! My bad!!

I actually left for awhile last night to do something constructive.

I got back today, popped in and saw a thread complaining about him again so I thought this might help.

I'll now slink away and crawl back into my cyber hole.

You could pink people like on JRE. It's like a timeout where you can only post on that forum for awhile instead of getting banned (if you get worse you get banned). I suppose we could call it getting "caked". Non pink people can post in the pinked forum too if I recall correctly.

I suppose new accounts could be automatically caked for say a month and then they get let out of the playpen but if they say too much stupid shit then you just cake them for awhile again.

You could probably re-order the sections of the forum too, to put the Newbie Section near the top so more people actually see it (there's a lot of good information in there, though a lot of it is starting to be outdated)

This!!

You could pink people like on JRE. It's like a timeout where you can only post on that forum for awhile instead of getting banned (if you get worse you get banned). I suppose we could call it getting "caked". Non pink people can post in the pinked forum too if I recall correctly.

I suppose new accounts could be automatically caked for say a month and then they get let out of the playpen but if they say too much stupid shit then you just cake them for awhile again.

You could probably re-order the sections of the forum too, to put the Newbie Section near the top so more people actually see it (there's a lot of good information in there, though a lot of it is starting to be outdated)

"CAKED"

FTMFW!!!!

lulz

You call it
g.gif