Networks with Adult Content

pfft. fine
War+Damn+Eagle+NSFW.jpg

I am looking for the best affiliate programs for adult, I have about 100 adult sites that memberships have dropped significantly with all the tube sites. So I want to stuff the outside full of ads, any advice would be greatly appreciated!

I am looking for the best affiliate programs for adult, I have about 100 adult sites that memberships have dropped significantly with all the tube sites. So I want to stuff the outside full of ads, any advice would be greatly appreciated!
builttoconvert.com (fuckedhard18.net)
brothersincash.com

How the fuck do you have 100 adult sites and still not know what good adult affiliate programs are?

I'm out of touch with adult now but brazzers, fuckyoucash, bangbrosnetwork, builttoconvert are all good for membership sites. CE Cash and WEG Cash were very good for email submits, not sure about now. If nothing else is working, dating or something leftfield might.