Networks that let you place your own pixels with no hassle?

Truffles

Apr 20, 2009
Anybody recommend some CPA networks that allow you to place your own pixel code (such as for a display platform) directly through their interface so you don't have to bother waiting on a rep to place, and potentially screw up, your pixel?

I'm not talking about a callback URL, I'm talking about the whole javascript enchilada.

I know Neverblue allows this, but for display specifically they require your AM to be involved so that's off the list.

Why people use that pixels ? If somebody want to scam you - they will not help. All of all that trackings I used - subaccounts. No p202, no bevo, no cpvlab, no pixels... probably not wise, but unless you have 100 campaigns in the same time - trying to see a point:)

Um...I'm talking about placing a pixel for leveraging with a RTB display buying platform. You need a pixel.

Thanks Vinny, but MaxBounty only lets you place an image URL to my knowledge, not the full JS snippet. Or am I just blind and missing where you can do that?

oh ok, i missed your point then. In that case, very few will allow you to place JS on your own. NB does, but otherwise I always have to send over my pixels to my AM to place

NB doesn't let you unless it is a standard engine (like Google, or MSN). Although I just confirmed with SiteScout that using the image URL from the noscript portion of the pixel is sufficient so it looks like MaxBounty is doable for display there.

We let you place img, google, yahoo, msn. And have the ability to turn on iframe and raw code if you let us know what you want to do.

We let you place img, google, yahoo, msn. And have the ability to turn on iframe and raw code if you let us know what you want to do.

Smaxor, do you have a way for users to add the full javascript or just the noscript image URL? The latter should be sufficient but having the whole thing is preferable for redundancy.

Same question for you Deliguy.

Yeah we have an open HTML pixel placement with autoapproval on both the pixels and the offers so you can use JavaScript or whatever you want. But I've never managed to get the JavaScript version of adwords pixels working on any platform because of that stupid graphic they try to return which gets blocked by the advertiser. On every platform I've always had to use the image in the noscript to get it to work.

Just out of curiosity, does placing retargeting pixels in that area in addition to a conversion pixel work? Can't imagine why it wouldn't and would be helpful for seeding retargeting lists for related campaigns.

Profit Kings Media allows you to place javascript, image, serverside, and Iframe pixels. Any network using LinkTrust pretty much allows it