Not open for further replies.

nachoninja

Love the dog
Oct 3, 2006
Fleshlightville
457x202-us-com-the-alternative_07Q4.gif

On their home page

who falls for this shit?

network solutions is a god awful place to register domains. they charge like 9 bucks a year for forwarding, about 12 a year for private registration, and their actual dot com prices are 3x godaddy's or namecheaps. In the end you'll be paying 35 a year for a domain name. FUCK THEM. (not to mention the holding domains hostage scandal)

network solutions is a god awful place to register domains. they charge like 9 bucks a year for forwarding, about 12 a year for private registration, and their actual dot com prices are 3x godaddy's or namecheaps. In the end you'll be paying 35 a year for a domain name. FUCK THEM. (not to mention the holding domains hostage scandal)

Not to mention, they literally steal your domain look ups (or did). If you queried a domain with them, it was available, and you didn't register it, they'll register it for you "temporarily" to "protect their customers".

Isn't this the same company who scammed ICANN into letting them take unregistered/dropped domain's traffic? Or maybe that was someone else - I forget. Regardless, they're a horrid company, anyone who uses them is clearly naive IMO.

There is another world out there Nancho, dont think the whole world is as net savvy as you are. Remember a white woman on a white background with a white order button will convert more than all those beautiful colors you have mis mashed together. :) <--diorex-->

.au.com has been on sale for years. only $40 for two years. There were a lot more suckers around when that came out.

i hate NS - i wanted to transfer my domain from them to namecheap but they said I had to wait 60 days to do so. yeah, right. (i bought the domain off a guy who had it reg'd there)

There is a 60 day wait for all domain transfers regardless where they are registered. If the contact info changes then the 60 day period starts over. This is not just a Netsol Policy.

NetSol being deceptive and unethical ...I don't believe it!

Surely this must be a mistake. Come now Nacho...

-=Chipmunk=-
Do your research..You'll know the allegations aren't false...
I started hating them after they began HIJACKING domains!
I really just hate them for that

Do your research..You'll know the allegations aren't false...
I started hating them after they began HIJACKING domains!
I really just hate them for that

Tape,
My entire statement was complete Sarcasm. Trust me ...I am fully aware of NetSol's business practices.

-=Chipmunk=-

Status
Not open for further replies.