NetLine Host - Shared Web Hosting For Less Than 9 Cents Per Day!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GetYourWriter

Jan 25, 2009
Paradise
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
NetLine Host formerly known as Hosting-Made-Simple.com has went through quite a few changes in the past week or so. Not only has NetLine changed ownership, but it also got a little restoration.

Hosting-Made-Simple.com was started in 2005. After a little time in the web hosting industry, it was re-branded as NetLine Host. We offer Shared Web Hosting, Reseller Web Hosting, VPS Hosting, and Dedicated Servers. We weren't about to come here without some sweet deals for everyone around here. Let's see what's in the bag.

NetLine Host Shared Web Hosting

Plan Specs:

• Unlimited E-Mail Addresses
  • Unlimited MySQL Databases
  • cPanel With Fantastico Installed
  • 3,000 MB Hard Disk Space
  • 150 GB High Quality Bandwidth Per Month
  • Unlimited Add-On Domains
  • Unlimited Sub-Domains
  • Placement On A Fast & Reliable Server
  • 24/7 Support
Our shared web hosting is normally $49.99 per year. However, you can enter the coupon code "40OFF" during the checkout and get it for $29.99 per year. This discount will apply for the life of your shared web hosting plan with us.

NetLine Shared Web Hosting

NetLine VPS Hosting

Our VPS Hosting plans come with their second month free. You can get a VPS for as low as $9.99 per month. The second month free promotion is only for the NetLine Starter VPS and above. Please visit NetLine VPS Hosting for more information.

If you have any comments/questions, you may contact me on here or via the website.

I offered a few free review accounts to reputable WF members a little bit before I created this thread. One of the WF members who was going to review it hasn't had the time to use the account and he wanted to pass it up for the time being. With that said, I will offer this review copy to one reputable WF member who has been around here for a little bit. This is for the shared hosting plan that's advertised here and the review account is available for one year.

The WF BST seems to be slow lately. Especially when people aren't even biting on a free year of shared web hosting in exchange for an honest review. I still have 1 free review available, but at this rate it'll be here for 20 years.

I think most of us have hosting coming out of our butt, and with companies we know and trust, so its hard for us to switch. Also, the person you are looking for needs to have something new they want to try so they can truly test out what you are offering. In the end, you are looking for what is probably 1 in 1000 on this forum, so it might take a week or a month before someone is ready to take you up on your offer.

If you are a good company, you'll stick around, keep participating, and hand out more deals from time to time. :)

I'm not going to create a new thread just to promote what I'm about to offer. Here's the deal, nobody took up the free review so it's available to a reputable WF member. Since that's solved, let's move on...

The first 4 people to respond to this thread will receive their second year of shared hosting for free. That's right, it's almost the 4th of July and we're getting the drinks and fireworks out early! Keep in mind, we're still offering 40% off of the shared web hosting plan. This makes it $29.99 for 2 years!

You got it kpaul, I will be in touch with you to get you taken care of. :)

Now, I have 4 free years of hosting I am giving out to 4 new customers when they sign up for our shared web hosting. Basically, buy the first year, get the second one free and we're keeping the discounted price of $29.99 per year until the 4th of July.

I offered a review A LONG LONG time ago in another thread in fact... but with the release of auction2post and everything, I didn't get a chance to really put it through the paces... in fact, I didn't take advantage of it at all with logging into my cPanel account being as far as I got.

Well, as things have settled down a bit I've been able to start focusing on my own auction2post sites and have been building them on all of my hosting accounts. I like the idea of spreading these things around. The hosting on NetLineHost has been crazy fast and there were no issues at all installing my ionCube encoded plugin. Everything works super smooth. Have the automation working great so now the site is yet another on autopilot.

As far as support goes, GYW has been very easy to contact. I have used both AIM and the ticketing system (not for big issues - but because it had been so long I forgot my password - weak, i know).

I've been dealing with a lot of different hosting issues for customers of auction2post. For most there are no issues, but sometimes companies seem to make it incredibly difficult to run third party scripts (especially when encoded) and then their support takes days to respond via tickets. There's a lot of garbage out there - you really find the mettle of your host when you run into issues. Although I haven't had any major issues w/ NetLineHost (see above), I find it safe to assume that with the ease of communication thus far - if an issue did arrise it would be quickly handled AND I would know what was going on during the process.

For the price, it's tough to beat what's being offered here.

I offered a review A LONG LONG time ago in another thread in fact... but with the release of auction2post and everything, I didn't get a chance to really put it through the paces... in fact, I didn't take advantage of it at all with logging into my cPanel account being as far as I got.

Well, as things have settled down a bit I've been able to start focusing on my own auction2post sites and have been building them on all of my hosting accounts. I like the idea of spreading these things around. The hosting on NetLineHost has been crazy fast and there were no issues at all installing my ionCube encoded plugin. Everything works super smooth. Have the automation working great so now the site is yet another on autopilot.

As far as support goes, GYW has been very easy to contact. I have used both AIM and the ticketing system (not for big issues - but because it had been so long I forgot my password - weak, i know).

I've been dealing with a lot of different hosting issues for customers of auction2post. For most there are no issues, but sometimes companies seem to make it incredibly difficult to run third party scripts (especially when encoded) and then their support takes days to respond via tickets. There's a lot of garbage out there - you really find the mettle of your host when you run into issues. Although I haven't had any major issues w/ NetLineHost (see above), I find it safe to assume that with the ease of communication thus far - if an issue did arrise it would be quickly handled AND I would know what was going on during the process.

For the price, it's tough to beat what's being offered here.

Thanks for the review radio, I'm glad that you're enjoying your hosting experience with NetLine Host.

On a side note, this just goes to show that you CAN get good hosting at an affordable price.

I'm going to go ahead and bring a special to the table that is EXCLUSIVE to WF. It will not be offered anywhere else! Use the coupon code "WF30OFF" to get 30% off of your first year for shared web hosting. That's $34.99 for a year of hosting. This offer expires August 1, 2009.

Finally got time to set up a little test site on the server. Was able to get a dedi IP no problem. Good support so far and no problems. Although I don't see that changing, I'll report back here if it does.

Thanks, GYW.

Status
Not open for further replies.