Netflix and Wii partenering up

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrindTim3

Oct 16, 2009
New York
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I just heard that Netflix and Wii were teaming up, and you will soon be able to stream netflix vids through your Wii. So I bought the domain www.wiiflix.com

Lol, maybe it was an impulse buy, but it just sounded like a good domain to snatch up at the time :)

What do you mean?

He means your ass needs to get some content up on that domain now so that it will start to rank and gain authority with the SEs. If you wait too long, other sites will jump on the bandwagon first and pwn the top of the SERPs. Build your authority now and monetize later when offers are available.

He means your ass needs to get some content up on that domain now so that it will start to rank and gain authority with the SEs. If you wait too long, other sites will jump on the bandwagon first and pwn the top of the SERPs. Build your authority now and monetize later when offers are available.

Gotcha, I feel like it will be an incredibly difficult niche to rank for. Massive competition no?

Thanks for your help guys.

I'm going to be going with a nice WP style blog. Talk about hot games, blah blah, blah, and obviously netflix partnering up.

Status
Not open for further replies.