need your help with opening new adsense account

moran1

May 23, 2009
hey ,

someone here own 2 adsense account and can share some careful steps he takes to stay safe with google?

I'm at a point i have to open new adsense account, and would really be great to get your ideas and help

are you using vps for it? what name it registered at? is it ok that the new bank account still has my name in it(i dont give the name of the account owner details to google), is it safe to surf on new sites without vps? can i work on new sites without adsense yet on them not in the vps? please share with me anything you think can help!
thanks!

hey ,

someone here own 2 adsense account and can share some careful steps he takes to stay safe with google?

I'm at a point i have to open new adsense account, and would really be great to get your ideas and help

are you using vps for it? what name it registered at? is it ok that the new bank account still has my name in it(i dont give the name of the account owner details to google), is it safe to surf on new sites without vps? can i work on new sites without adsense yet on them not in the vps? please share with me anything you think can help!
thanks!

You don't have to do anything at all if you stick with the rules :D
Apply on adsense if they reject you choose chitika or any other providers. NO need to use VPS etc etc that'll save you time and money. Also reapply on adsense thats it.

Walter