Need Videos? Create & upload all of your content to YT -Self narrate, branding & more

Status
Not open for further replies.

erect

Jun 3, 2007
Esoterica
twitter.com
Rating - 20.5%
21   93   3
Need Videos? Create & upload all of your content to YT -Self narrate, branding & more

Having or finding good content to post to video sharing sites is a real pain in the ass. It's obvious that everyone needs an active youtube channel for their brand. However, laboring for hours in order to achieve this is outside of most people's comfort zone. Overlooking this step in your online marketing can really cost you, but outsourcing is expensive and challenging ... NOT ANYMORE!

Do yourself a favor and check out speakmycontent.com - my new SAAS, created to take every page of content on your website and easily transform it into video eye candy.

Some features include:

• Auto-narrate, self-narrate or outsource your narration (coming soon).

• Pictures, a very powerful way to grab a customer's attention, are able to be hotlinked. Simply use a special token in each paragraph and the on screen text gets replaced with your picture during video production.

• Branding is imperative to online marketing success. Every video can be watermarked with your company's logo or website url.

• custom backgrounds. Create your own and upload it, it will then be used on every new video you produce.

• Choose your own font

• Uploading your work to a third party video service is not required. We'll gladly host audio and video files locally and provide you with the embed code necessary for your site.

• If you do decide to upload your videos to youtube, we give you the SBV text you'll need for closed captioning. Closed Captioning IS the content that search engine spiders will read. If you leave this up to youtube auto translation you'll have less quality results which could potentially lead to the spiders missing the point of your video.

No subscriptions, no rebills, no contracts. Simply buy the credits you need at a very cost efficient offer. A 1000 word article can be converted to video for ~$2. We're here to help you make kick ass videos for cheap!

Reviews: Everyone gets a review. Just let me know and I'm happy to send you a coupon code good for 1000 words of video at no charge. All I ask in return is some feedback about the site, what you like ... what you don't ... how can I make the product better ... that kind of stuff.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-AS88bm9IY"]The Intro Video - YouTube[/ame]

www.speakmycontent.com

erect - this looks sick. i do a lot of rep man and need ways to produce lots of unique videos and this looks like gold. good luck with new site my friend!

Looks like a great service. Registered and looking forward to try it next week, I was just getting buried in a "videos I must do" list.

For some reason this thread wasn't showing up in my cpanel when new posts happened .. all apologies. Coupon codes sent.

I'm quite happy with the response, closing in on 100 registrations.

erect - this looks sick. i do a lot of rep man and need ways to produce lots of unique videos and this looks like gold. good luck with new site my friend!

Thanks ... I can't think of an easier way to build a social presence and leech some of youtube's authority than making some quick videos (try video replies, they're stickier than commenting). Getting the extra traffic inside youtube search doesn't hurt either. Should be tits for all kinds of rep mgmt projects.

Looks like a great service. Registered and looking forward to try it next week, I was just getting buried in a "videos I must do" list.

I went ahead and put 1k credits in your account (this username) so you can kick the tires before sending some legit videos through.

My "videos I must do" list is quite large too, upon request (and to aid in my lazy streak) I'm putting together a bulk uploader here in the next few days.

Status
Not open for further replies.